(>10<)

Que these songs 🤝 for the party.

1 [ CHIHIRO ] By Billie Eilish

^this song is a little longer than the story gives so you might have to skip the ending.

2 [ Feels ] By Calvin Harris and 4 others.

3 [ Black Out Days ] By Phantogram

4 [ Million Dollar Baby ] By Tommy Richman

5 [ Bittersuit ] By Billie Eilish

_______________________________________

( Now playing: CHIHIRO By Billie Eilish)

In a crowd of 50 people it's easy to lose someone. But in a crowd of 50 people, it's easy to run into someone you haven't seen in a while. Matt stands in the middle of the living room. Influencers, social media celebrities and their friends jumping around having the time of their lives except for one who stands in the middle of it all. Lights jumping colors with the music, which was blasting throughout the mansion.

-
Matthew
-

A glimps of the butterfly tattoo on my arm appears on someone else's. Unable too find it again I scan the room.

The substance quickly makes me dizzy and I stumble a bit. I rub my eyes trying to focus them.

Butterflies. I just saw a butterfly. I shake my head.

"You alright?" Kaia yells over the music.

Me and Kaia dance with the other people Maddie introduced us too.

"Yeah just seeing things is all." I laugh.

She laughs. "Okay well I'm gonna go find Chris."

I smirk at her. "Just tell him you love him already Jesus." I laugh.

"I don't know what I want." I she says.

"Yes you do, your just denying it." I tease.

She shakes her head. "Oh your so my favorite person to hate." She says and walks away and I laugh.

"Matt! Over here!" I look to my right and find Kora across the room by the kitchen.

That's when a familiar voice appears to my left. "Matthew?" An angels voice, a repeat Echoing in my head as I try to draw a face.

"Matthew?"

As if the world slowed to a stop in this very moment. Everything is blocked out, the dozens of people around us, the talking and drinking. The world was on mute except for her.

"Is that really you Matthew?"

I stare out in front of me as she is still too my left. My heart drops, thumping harder and slower to give a beat. Goosebumps race down my entire body. Her words repeating again. I freeze unable to move. That's when I hear Koras voice in the distance. My hearing coming back to me and I realize everyone is in fact dancing still and the music is blasting. I look too my right.

"Matt! We are heading out front!"
I put my hand up and then give a thumps up. Letting her know I'll meet her outside.

I turn to my right and get pulled to my left.

The world stops again. The music distorts my mind and my heart thumps as I freeze, not knowing if I should turn around or keep going.

The person on my left holds my wrist and turns it slightly, reviewing my Butterfly Tattoo. They instantly let go a soon as they see it. I slowly turn my head and I'm met with green eyes. Goosebumps shock me and chills down my spine.