~*[4]*~

-Chris POV-

When I get done eating I head to my room not really wanting to talk to anyone. Not that I'm bothered. Just didn't feel like it.

My phone vibrates and I take my phone out of my pocket.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Noah-

Yo Chris.
Down for some Apex?

-Chris-

Yeah gimme a few minutes, I'll be on.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What was supposed to be a few round turned into 2 hours and before I knew it 2 AM read on my clock.

"Holy fuck I'm tired. Alright I'm off for tonight."

"Later sturni."

"Ew, never say that again."

I turn my TV off and let my eyes adjust to the dark. The moonlight just bright enough for me to make my way to my closet and change.
-
Sometime in the night the door opened and closed. I feel a dip in the bed.

"Kaia? Why you here?"

"Hey chris." She says upset. "Can I sleep here tonight."

"Yeah of course." I say softly.

I hear her sniff. "Um. Where's the blankets at, there was non in the cabniet." She gets up. I grab her wrist and pull her back now too tired to get up.

"Its fine just sleep here, no way are you sleeping on the floor like this." My eyes closed cause it's pitch black anyways.

She pauses. "Are you sure."

"Kaia just lay down already."

She gets under the covers. After a few minutes I hear her shuffling. "I can't sleep."

"Everything okay?" I ask

"Yeah" her voice Quivers.

I scoot to the middle of the bed and pull her close to me. She starts sobbing and I hold her closer.

-

*Bbbrrrrzzzzz*

*Bbbrrrrzzzzz*

Im so tired I barley open one eye.
"Chris what the hell." Kaia groans and she heavily sits up and leans over me turning off the alarm.

"Why do you have a alarm set for 6 in the morning" her eyes are squinted.

"I don't remember." I say and turn on my back

She yawns and shortly after so do i.

------

Thump.

I get a pillow aggressively thrown at my face.

"Fuck off, im trying to sleep" I say.

I forgot Kaia was here. "What do you want." She says.

"Oh c'mon you two get up already its 11:30" I hear Andrew say. My eyes are still closed and I'm trying to figure out what position my body is in rn.

I open my eyes and find that Kaia has one arm across my chest along with her head in my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her.

"Matts not home and I need someone to take me to football training at 12."

"Your lucky I swung by last night." She says and sat up.

"Well, I probably would've called you anyways."

She laughs. "Alright give me like 10 minutes and I'll be down."