𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

"Ok so you can stay in the the guess room right over there. Um the bathroom is right next to it. And my room is on the other side over there. Oh and the phone is in the kitchen, there's a notepad next to it that is for leaving messages."

"Fuyumi you were right this is a good size." "Thanks, I'm gonna watch something want to join?" "Depends what are you gonna watch?" "I don't know whatever is on really." "Ok then." "Ok let's go to the couch!"

We're both sitting on the couch he grabs the remote and starts scrolling threw the channel. As he's scrolling I see a breaking new.

"Dad go back." "What?" "Go back a few channels I saw a breaking news and I'm curious." He goes back to the news channel.

"Breaking news the villain Dabi has been  seen wondering around Winter-Side street! There has not been any seeings of any of the other league members! But Dabi is one of the strongest! So we advertise everyone to stay in and make sure everything is locked! The heroes have been patrolling the street! Do not do anything until further notice!"

"Winter-Side... We're on Winter-Side! Oh my god Mayla and Reletski! They should be getting home soon!" "Hey, don't worry everything should be fine. You heard the reporter heroes are all over the street. Also why are you so worried about whoever Mayla and Reletski?"

"Mayla and Reletski are my friends! They live in this  building, and school is soon gonna be done. We all work there. As you should have noticed the school isn't that far! So they should be here soon which is both a good and bad thing!"

"Fuyumi calm down. It's true the school is very close. If it makes you feel any better. When there is an attack near a school, hero protocol is to have a team of heroes at the school just incase. They're there for incase if the villain attacks the school and to help get everyone get home safely. Plus's since it's on this street they will be watched over extra carefully. When you think of it they would have a team of heroes at the school making sure they are safe. Then another two team scattering the inttire street."

"That's good to know... Can I have some peanuts please?" He passed me the bag I was eating in the car and hugged me. "Everything will be fine." 'Well this is a first!'

"Want to watch that movie who was playing when I asked you to go to the breaking news? It may help with the stress..." "Sure thing Fuyumi."

He grabbed the remote and went back to the movie. It turned out that it was Charlie and the chocolate factory playing. 'Good nothing bad that will remind me of the whole villain thing.'