𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Reletski's POV
Present time

I look to the ground while the rest tried to get Todoroki to talk. 'What have I done...'

"Fuyumi please tell me what's happening..." "Dad as much as it's nice that you care. I don't want to talk about it!!!" She gets up and storms off to her room slamming the door shut.

I get up and knock one the door. "Todoroki it's me can I please come in?" "...Sure" I open the door and see her curled up in a ball on her bed.

"Hey... This is my fault isn't it?" "Yea... But now that I think of it kind of my father's too." I lay down next to her and look up to the celling. "What do you mean?"

"My father use to be abusive and neglecting... He neglected me and Natsuo the most so we didn't really get hit... But we were always prepared for just in case. So I think when you hit me my reflexes just went back to being on high alert..."

"I'm so sorry Todoroki... I really didn't mean too." "I know... I'm close to forgiving you by the way just not completely." I nod my head and turn to my side to look at her.

She looks at me and I kiss her lightly on the lips. She comes closer to me and wraps her arms around me to kiss me again. We end up making out for a bit until we hear a knock on the door.

She pulls away and curled back into the blanket. "Who is it?" She asks. "Your dad..." "Not yet!" "What about Kamoni? Can she come in?" "Yea..."

He opens the door and Kamoni comes running to the bed jumping next to her and he closes the door. "You ok? What's happening?" She stays quiet so I answer for her.

"It's just something happened a few days ago that triggered her reflexes to go back to high alert like when she was younger." "Oh yea... Now that you mention it you're right it does kinda remind me of when you were younger. What happened though?"

"I'd rather keep that to myself..." "Oh ok!" Kamoni goes in to hug her but Todoroki flinches and backs up. But then goes closer to Kamoni and hugs her.

"Do you two want some more alone time?~" She says smirking. "Oh shut up Kamoni it's not like that!" "Ok~ Fuyumi do you want me to talk to your father for you?" "Thank you Mayla that would be nice." "No problem"

She gets up and leaves the room.

Mayla's POV

I leave the room and see Endeavour waiting at the table. I sit across from him and he looks at me confused. "So?"

"Something happened a few days ago that triggered her reflexes to go back to being on high alert, like when she was younger. And no she's not telling us what happened."

"Oh... What do you mean that her reflexes have gone to high alert like when she was young?" "Don't you remember, when she was a kid barely anyone could touch her. She's was always too scared and she would flinch a lot!"

He looks down for a second but grabs a half eating bag of peanus. He gets up and goes to open the door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He turns to me confused and sits back down at the table. "Why?"

"Because Fuyumi and Reletski are having a cute little moment. So best not to ruin it. Cause let's just say Reletski hates it when someone interups a moment but also hates when you call them out for having a moment. Also Fuyumi loves those moments so much."

"I see..." "Oh and they're also cuddling and making out on the bed so if it gets anymore heated I would not want to walk in. Although let's be fair they haven't yet and most likely won't if they're are other people in the apartment... Come to think of it is Fuyumi still a virgin?... I think so..."

"Umm..." I look back at him and he looked a bit uncomfortable. "Oh sorry! I sometimes forget there's someone else and just start saying my thoughts out loud... It's a bad habit of mine."

"It's fine so... You and Fuyumi have been friends since kindergarten?" "Yup!" "Hmm... What's your quirk?" "Oh I can see ahead of time by 5 seconds! But I can only see 10 seconds of it." "Interesting, wouldn't that mean that when you stop seeing the future you're already in that future that you saw?-

"Not exactly, you see I see 10 seconds but it's not the same consistency amount of time then a real second. It speeds up those 10 seconds and make them feel as if they were only 3 seconds. So in total the whole process only takes 8 seconds!"

"Wow you actually have a quite interesting quirk." "Thanks!"

Fuyumi's POV

"Reletski?" "Hmm?"  "For that date could we do it tonight instead of waiting till Saturday?" "I'd like that actually... What movie do you want to watch?"

"Can we watch The Bad Guys? I noticed they added it to Crave." "Oh yea didn't we try and watch it in theaters?" "Yea but we ended up not having time. But I still really want to see it!" "Ok we can watch it tonight. Your place or mine?"

"Well since I have to live with my dad for a bit and we were thinking of maybe... You know... I feel like it would be better at your place." He nods his head smiling and kisses me on the forehead.

"We should maybe get up..." He says tugging at my arm as he sits up on the bed. "Maybe... Wait don't you have to get ready for work?" "Oh shit you're right me and Kamoni have work!"

He gets up and opens the door and leaves the room. I get up and watch him from the door frame Smiling. "KAMONI WE ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR TO GET READY AND GO TO WORK!!!"

Kamoni get's up immediately and runs over to me and hug me. "I hope you feel better have a good day but he's right we gotta go! See ya!!!"

They run out of the apartment waving at both me and my dad. I laugh a bit and walk over to my dad who was sitting at the table.