𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Dring!

I get up and answer the phone. My dad watches me from the corner of his eye but was still focussed on the movie.

"Oh hey Mayla! Are you ok?" "Yea me and Reletski just got in the apartment now. Did you see the amount of hero's there are out there! It's insane!" "I'm glad to hear that you two are safe. Oh hey did you get my stuff?" "Yea, I'm actually in the elevator on my way up to you." "Thanks!" "No problem."

I hang up the phone and sit back down with my dad. "What was that?" "My friends are home safely and Mayla is supposed to be here any minute now to give me my stuff that were at school."

He nodded and went back to the movie. *TOC TOC* I get up and open the door. "Hey!" "Hey Fuyumi, how you holding up." "Eh I still don't like it but I should get use to it... Hopefully soon."

"Don't worry you will, and I know you think this is all just an over reacting. But look at it this way you get a two week vacation and still get paid!" "Yea I guess that's nice." "Well I'm gonna go down home. But I'll see y'a Wednesday and Friday. Right" "Of course I wouldn't miss it for anything!"

"I'm guessing that was Mayla." "Yup! Hey do you want anything to drink or eat?" "What do you have  to drink?" "I have water, alcohol, milk and cranberry juice." "I'll just have water." "Ok!" I get him a cup of water and we just relax and watched the movie.

Time skip

We were both eating some Ramen I made for supper until someone nocked on the door. We decided to ignore it since we weren't expecting anybody.  Or it could have been somebody had the wrong door or just the children trying to mess with me again.

"So, are you datting?" "What!?" I spit my water out on the table and quickly grab some napkins to clean it up. "I mean you said it yoursel. You're not a child anymore. So are you?"

"It's complicated I don't really want to talk about it yet." "Ok." The door opens and we both jump out of our seats.

"Reletski what are you doing?!" You didn't answer the door so I was worried." "You said you would call?" "Oh right they cut the phones for safety." "Oh... Can we talk in the hall?" "Sure."

We both head out to the hall and close the door. Once we make it to the door he pushed me against the door and starts making out with me a bit. "Reletski what are you doing?" I say laughing. 

"Just having a bit of fun.~ Anyways I thought of a date that we could do." "What is it?" "You want too, I don't know maybe come over to my place. I cook you a nice meal we watch a movie and maybe if you want~..."

I blush knowing what he means and look down a bit. "It sounds nice but... I don't know if I'm quite ready yet. I mean maybe I will be by then or maybe I still won't..." "It's fine we can still do the rest though." "Yea!"

I turn around to open the door but Reletski grabbed my wrist. "Hmm?" "Todoroki?" "Yea?" "I'm sorry about last weekend... You didn't deserve that and I just lost my temper."

"...Thanks I um I don't know if I can actually forgive you yet but it does mean a lot that you apologized." "I understand. Hey would you mind if I kiss you again?"

"Oh Reletski you never need to ask if you can kiss me!" He pushed me against the door again and kissed me again. I try leving but he stops me again and keeps kissing me. 

He finally stops and takes a step away to let me leave. "Bye Reletski." "Bye Todoroki."

I go back in and see my dad almost done eating. "Sorry about him." "It's ok but um who is he?" "Oh he's just one of my friends." "Uhun you sure about that?"

"Ok fine that's the person I'm datting. It's only been a month though so please don't make it any bigger then it has to be." "Ok. Is he nice though?" "... Yea!"

"Well then I approve, for now I haven't actually met him so I can't exactly judge him properly. So that's what I'm starting with."

I laugh a bit then continue eating.