𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Reletski's POV
Before Endeavour showed up

I was in my room watching my favorite show Lucifer until I hear someone knock at the door. I lock over to the clock to see it was only 6:30. "Who the hell knocks at a door at 6:30 in the morning!?"

I get up and make my way to the door and open it to see Endeavour who just happens to also be my girlfriends father. He didn't exactly look happy though more mad and a bit worried 'Oh shit what did I do!'

"H- Hey Endeavour? Or should I call you Mr. Todoroki?" "To make it easier since I noticed you call my daughter Todoroki you can just call me Endeavour."

"Ok, so what brings you here at this time of day?... Also how do you know where I live?" "I just had to look around Fuyumi's house and found it. Also I need help with Fuyumi so I'm trying to gather both you and Mayla"

"What's wrong with Fuyumi!? Is she ok!?" "Physically yes, I think. But I'm not sure about mentally. Although I do find it nice that you're worried about her"

"Of course I am, now let's go get Kamoni." "Who?" "Kamoni is Mayla's last name." I say smirking a bit as he looks at me suprised.

"Are you telling me that I've been first naming her without even properly meeting her?!" "Yup"
"Should I apologize when we get to her?"

"Nah she doesn't mind that much plus no need for her to know. But how is that you've never met her. Her and Todoroki have been friends since kindergarten..." "Since kindergarten?..."

He was looking down a with a sad expression on his face. "H- Hey I'll admit it's not the best that you didn't know... But it's also not the worst thing."

He looked back at me smiling just a bit. "You know I like you, you better treat Fuyumi good though cause if you don't then we will have problems. He said looking at me with Sturm look.

'Shit... I mean it was a one time thing. He won't get to mad at me for a one time thing... Right? I'm domed...'

We get in the elevator and go down to the 3rd floor. "So none of you are on the same floor?" "Nope, that's why we usually hang out either in the lobby or in my apartment." "How does that make sense?" "Because then we're all going either up or down. We could also hang out in Kamoni's apartment, but they both agree that they rather the view of the 6th floor." "Hmm"

We get out go over to her door and Endeavor knocked. We hear some shuffling but it stops and nothing is to be heard. We wait a bit longer until I get an idea.

"Kamoni I know you're awake now come open the door before I blow it down!!!" I scream while banging the door. The door instantly opens. "If you blow my door down again!-" "I know I'm paying for it now come on."

"Where? Oh why hello there Mr.Tododroki." "Hello, Now I agree we should really get going we're kinda limited on time here."

I turn to him in shock and worry. "What do you mean?" "Well I don't think it should take Fuyumi much time to put something on to cover her bra."

"I'm sorry what?!" Kamoni said looking at Endeavour causing me to also look at him. "She somehow frogot I was there and walked out of her room and I turned around after she screamed to see her running back to her room."

"Can we go now?" I ask remembering the whole reason as to why he was getting us. "I don't know what you're talking about but I wouldn't mind a trip. Let's go!"