𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

"Todoroki come here!" "W- what?" "I said come here." I walk over to o him and he punched me, then threw me to the ground and continued to kick me none stop.

Endeavour's POV

I'm laying in bed reading a book since I wasn't able to sleep. Untill I hear Fuyumi screaming in pain.

"STOP!!!...... AAAH!!!.......STOP IT!!!" "Fuyumi!?" I get out of bed, run to her room and see her sleeping.

'is she having a nightmare?' she was tossing and turning, screaming and crying.

"Fuyumi!? FUYUMI WAKE UP!!" She woke up and was covered in sweat while still crying. "Fuyumi are you ok!?" "Umm yea just a nightmare..." "You sure?" "Y- yea..."

I go to give her a hug but she instantly flinches. I back up and she looks to the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." "It's ok Dad just go back to sleep I'll be ok."

I leave her room and go back to reading my book. Knowing full well I won't be able to sleep at all.

Time skip (the morning)
Fuyumi's POV

I wake up and don't even bother getting ready. Since I know that I'm not going anywhere this morning. Maybe by the afternoon but, maybe not.

I'm wearing a pair of light blue shorts and a black bra. 'Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...' I walk out of my room and see my dad sitting in the living room.

He turns around and I immediately run back to my room. "SHIT HOW DID I FORGET YOU WERE HERE!?" I put on the first thing I saw, it was this very warm red sweater that I stole from Reletski not to long ago.

I come back out and my father wasn't there anymore. I open the door and check the hallway and he wasn't there either. "Is he in the lobby?"

I walk over to the elevator and see my father, Mayla and Reletski all come out of the elevator.
"What is happening?" "Your father said that he wants us to talk to you." Mayla said."Dad, how did you even find were they live!?" "

Well you said they lived in the building and also next to the phone. You have this book with emergency contacts and next to it is there address. They were ont that list so I went to go get them."

"Oh... Well I guess that makes sense..." "Hey is that my sweater?" "Um... No?" "It's fine you can keep it." "Thank you!" "Ooh can we go in your apartment? It's cold in the hall ways for some reason!" Mayla asked.

I then realized that she was just in shorts and a crop top and Reletski was in sweatpants and a t-shirt.  Of course I wasn't able to tell it was cold. Since my ice quirk let's me have better cold tolerance then others.

"Oh yea sorry let's go!"  We all go to my apartment and sit in the living room. "So dad why exactly did you want them here?" "Oh yea it's about last night." "Dad I told you it was just a nightmare you have nothing to worry about."

"Not true I can accept that it was a nightmare. But it definitely wasn't any normal type cause you were crying and screaming in pain. Also when I tried to hug you you flinched. You never flinch at hugs! Not unless you're actually scared. Which I know you're not scared of me for a hug. Maybe other things but never a hug..."

I sit there in silence looking at the ground. 'Why does he have to be so smart!? Can't he just let me suffer and ignore me?... I mean he did when I was younger why can't he now?!'

"I'm sorry Fuyumi, but your father has a point. You're flinching more then usual. Like yesterday I taped you on the shoulder and you jumped back by a lot! Usually it's only like 3 inches. What's going on? Please you can tell me I'm your best friend!"

I look back up and see Mayla's eyes watering up a bit. My father looking me straight in the eyes. And finally Reletski who was looking down a bit.

'He obviously knows this is his fault damn it.'