The Great Conclusion!

Papyrus found himself facing the abyss again, he looked down, affirmably. He glared, and it glared back. But then he saw something, the grey faces of his friends... from the Underground. Sans's face was the one he focused on, though, and of which he fixated to. "BROTHER... ASSIST ME HERE..." Papyrus called for help.

"sure thing, paps," Sans spoke back, just lazily throwing Papyrus back into reality.

"NYEEH!!" Papyrus exclaimed, as he found himself flung into the hall of the king, in front of a vast row of seats. To his left, a small crowd which paled to the previous horde that were there before, they appeared to be fearful, as well. Papyrus stood up, where he would've sat is now irrelevant, he looked at the king. "I HAVE COME... FOR MY FRIENDS..." Papyrus announced.

"You are a really pathetic individual. You sacrificed so many of our lives, our own children, and so foolishly so, and that is what you ask for? You are not one worthy of life, even an afterlife!"

Papyrus stared at the king, his palms out and facing the floor. He could do nothing but think.

"Your silence is pitiful. You and your sorry accomplice will be executed tonight, for your heinous crimes. What have you to say for yourself, outsider?"

Papyrus thought for a moment. He tried to look away, but he couldn't. "WELL... I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, DO NOT HAVE MUCH ELSE TO SAY... FOR ALL YOUR CRIMES, AND YOUR JUDGEMENTS, I CANNOT POSSIBLY EVER HELP YOU..."

Suddenly, several others warped in, the prisoners, with orbs of powerful magic at their disposal.

"HOWEVER, I AM SICK, SICK AND GOSH DARN TIRED OF ALL THIS!! YOU, YOU ARE UNFORGIVEABLE. YOU ARE COMPLETELY IRREVERSABLE AND I... I WILL NOT BOW!!" Papyrus then yelled, the ground quaking. The King sneered.

"Ha, ha, this is all a charming show, but you or any of your little rebels cannot possibly beat me... I am a GOD!"

The King's voice bellowed, crumbling Papyrus down, but he got up, "NO, YOU ARE A FRAUD!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR MISTREATMENT OF OTHERS, AND..." Papyrus was then interrupted by debris from the ceiling falling, causing the other Depthsmen at the spectator side to run off, "...I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, GREATEST OF ALL, SHALL STOP YOU, FIEND!!!" he announced...

A massive bone then ERUPTED, shattering the floor above it, aimed directly at the King's unseen face. The rebels all called their magic, sending it into the bone itself, a blend of Monster and Depthsman magic, as it hurled through the air. Papyrus, sweat and tears pouring down his face, controlled this massive object of power, hurling it with assists from other bones he had summoned, stood tall with his palm wide.

BANG!!!!!

There was a huge eruption, which caused the entire hall to break apart and crumble slowly, debris and radiation leaking everywhere. Papyrus stood his ground, running to Huawei and taking off his boots, "FRIEND!" he called out. "P...Papyrus..." they murmured. Papyrus quickly picked them up, heading to the rebels. "Outsider, what do you want of us now?" they asked. "JUST... JUST GO, I WILL HANDLE IT FROM HERE, BUT TAKE HUAWEI WITH YOU," Papyrus handed the weakened Huawei to them, as they... well, were going to oblige at least.

"Idiot."

Papyrus would find that the exit didn't even exist anymore, the rebels couldn't teleport, as he confusedly looked around, "HUH?!"

SMASH!

A powerful footstep then levelled the entire hall, causing it to crumble down and smash into piles of radiation and debris. The rebels cowered, spreading out for land to mount on. Papyrus quickly looked over to the origin.

The King is alive.