What if Chip betrayed Dale?

A/N What If Chip Betrayed Dale instead?
Requested by: uniquedoll602.

"Hey Chipper! Where'd you run of too bro? I saved you a piece of cake! Dale said as he paused for a moment he looked over and saw his big brother was hanging something up. "What's that Chip?" Dale asked as he stepped inside the trailer.

"Oh This? Well I guess I could show you now since it just got delivered." Chip said as he stepped away from the poster he was in front of.

Dale looked at it for a moment then looked back at Chip with a confused look on his face.  "Detective Chip? What is that?" Dale asked staring back at the poster wondering why Chip even had it in the first place.

"It's crazy right? It's gonna be my new show!" Chip said with a smile on his face.

"What? But we already have a show! Why would you do this Chip?" You could've at least talked to me about this first."
Dale said 

"Ok, look I know I should've told you about this first but, I just didn't want to get my hopes up, this is a really great opportunity for me and I didn't want you to talk me out of it." Chip said as he made his way behind the closet curtain and began changing out of his rescue rangers outfit.

"What? A great opportunity? What are you talking about? We already have a great thing going on with our show! Why are you risking all of rescue rangers? Don't you realize they might cancel the show if you do this Chip." Dale said feeling anger rising inside him.

"What? No they wouldn't do that, why would you think that they would cancel all of Rescue rangers just because I quit the show?" Chip asked as he came out from behind the Curtain closet now dressed in a black suit.

"Everyone knows you're the favorite in rescue rangers Chip, if you left they would cancel it because it just wouldn't be the same without you in it, I'm just the dumb character who gets hit in the head with a pipe each week so let's just say that if I left the show then it would be fine because no one would care since you're still in it." Dale said hoping he could convince his brother Not to do this new show.

"I'm sorry little brother but I need to do this I can't just let an opportunity like this go to waste. Please understand that." Chip said

Dale was about to answer but before he could the phone rang and chip slowly started to make his way towards the phone. "Please don't get that Chip, after everything we've been through together don't pick up that phone." Dale said with a pleading look on his face.

"But it could be my agent Dave Bollinari." Chip said as he held the phone in his paw getting ready to answer the phone.

"Don't, please don't do it Chip." Dale said begging his older brother not to do this.

"I'm so sorry little brother I have to." Chip said looking at Dale before he turned his back and answered the phone.

Dale stood there sadness written on his face as he started at his older brother once more before he turned around and angrily left the trailer.

Chip turned around and frowned as he saw his little brother leave before his agent began to talk to him again outside the trailer Dale looked down at the cake he still had in his paw he felt tears in his eyes but wiped them away before he threw the cake in the trash and left.