soobin | words unsaid

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warnings: mentions of sex (but no smut), swearing

req: zillak4mi

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

2:47 am.

you laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. the sound of the rain constantly hitting your windows. the clock ticking aloud endlessly.

your eyes refused to shut close, your body not wanting to move as your mind lingered everywhere.

there were so many things going through your head but at the same time you thought of nothing. emptiness. blank.

the sound of thunder was rather deafening, but it never bothered you. you could definitely sleep through it, but your sick insomnia wouldn't let you sleep at all.

you didn't know how long you were going to lay like this until you'd fall asleep, but it wasn't soon. you were going to be like this for the next few hours.

it's not like you had to wake up early the next day or have anything to do. you were a typical college student on their summer vacation. you didn't know what to do and you were too tired to even do anything.

college must've drained you out.

the repetitive sound of the rain and the clock was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a bell.

a door bell.

you didn't bother getting up to check who it was. it was probably just some random person trying to kidnap you in the middle of the night. you laid in bed and closed your eyes this time.

it rang again.

you chose to ignore it again, wondering who could be in front of that door so late at night. you felt a feeling of irritation.

it rang again. this time, multiple times.

an angry look shot your face and you wanted to just rip your hair out. why would anyone repetitively ring your door in the middle of the night?

you rolled out of bed, exiting your bedroom and stomped your way to the main door. the person didn't stop ringing the bell as that was all you could hear while walking.

you unlocked your door, swinging it wide open without bothering to look who it was through the hole. it was quite a dangerous move, but you were too tired to care.

your vision couldn't make out who the person was in front of you since the light in your door step blinded you. you've been staring into darkness for too long.

you immediately snapped out loud, "i don't know who the fuck you are and why you're here at MY HOUSE in the middle of the night while it's raining—"

but you eventually recognized who it was.

words stopped coming out of your mouth, a small gasp coming out of your mouth as you stood there frozen, confused.

you had to make sure you weren't seeing things due to your exhaustion. you couldn't tell if the tall person in front of you was a fragment of your imagination.

you stared at him for a long time.

"soobin?" your puzzled voice broke the silence.

"y/n—"

"what the hell are you doing here?" you were so confused as you continued to question him. "if you're here to just.. just waste my time again, then don't even bother—"