yeonjun | a simple bet

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warnings: swearing, slightly sexual?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

today was finally the day. you and beomgyu were having a bet to see who's better at league of legends; you trash talked him everyday so he finally decided to settle down and see who's better.

he didn't tell you what he was going to do if he won the bet, but you already had an idea in mind to what you wanted him to do if you won.

"you can back down anytime you want." he provoked you.

"as if."

the game started off pretty fairly; he was playing an assassin character while you were playing a mage. you knew it was unfair for you when you found out he picked an assassin, but you still tried your best.

best?

maybe, but you didn't do good enough because you lost really hard.

you both agreed that whoever kills each other 3 times wins the game and you didn't even kill him once.

he jumped from his chair, celebrating his easy victory.

"soobin! did you see that? y/n is so incredibly bad!" he cheered out loud, hugging his leader who celebrated with him. "this is why you're hardstuck gold."

"we're the same rank." you rolled your eyes, unable to accept the defeat. "what do you want now that you won?"

"oh you'll see." he mischievously grinned, obviously bad news.. "you know that we're inviting some people over tomorrow, right?"

"right..?"

he smirked once again, making you feel uneasy to what was to come the next day. you felt as if you should've just backed down before the game even started, but it was far too late.

you didn't realize how bad the bet was going to be until you finally realized what he was going to make you do.

of course you had a few agreements and rules before the bet started, so you had no other choice than to just accept it since it didn't break any of the rules.

✭・.・✫

you were the earliest to be at their dorm, but you locked yourself inside beomgyu's room as soon as you got there.

"y/n, stop hiding and come out already." beomgyu called, knocking on the door but you refused to come out.

you knew that agreeing to the bet was a terrible idea as soon as you lost because he always manages to think of the worst possible things.

how bad was the bet? surely it couldn't have been that bad, right?

you had to wear a certain outfit the entire day until the party was over. the outfit was rather inappropriate. you had to wear a playboy bunny outfit with fishnets. it had bunny ears, a separate small collar with a black bow tie, white bracelets(?), and the black suit itself.

reference: