yeonjun | play date 02

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

PART 2

warnings: swearing

yeonjun is so fine in that pic bro

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

shows, interviews, song performances.

you weren't in the usual studio you did your interviews in, rather you were in a stage in front of a good amount of audience.

the audience was filled with everyone that worked during the show or the staff— not the watchers themselves since they'd have to watch behind the screen.

today was finally the day the winners would be revealed. the other contestants stood on the same platform as everyone else with their own partners

they seemed to be really uninterested but you could definitely understand why.

you heard from another contestant some time ago that all of them just wanted to leave because they realized the consequences of joining the show.

from obsessive fans sending death threats to one another, dispatch not giving them any privacy, people just being weird and assuming a lot things.

you realized this too late but at the same time it didn't matter to you.

over the time, you actually grew fond of your fake boyfriend. you realized that maybe he isn't so bad after all. the soft little pecks on screen turned to hot make out sessions backstage.

whenever you were with him or working with him, you just felt something between the two of you— like an electricity of some sort.

you saw him in a different light and just fell for him harder than you'd imagine.

you swore you could feel him liking you as well by the way he kissed you. no one kisses a person they don't love like that.

the way his warm lips moved with yours was so out of this world. his lips are definitely your favorite spot to kiss.

he'd always kiss you like there was no tomorrow and you loved it.

✭・.・✫

the winner was finally announced and it just happened to be the two of you. it wasn't just the staff or the audience themselves that voted for you, but the other contestants too.

that's how much the other contestants really didn't wanna be in the show anymore and winning was a nightmare for them.

"congratulations to our most lovable couple, yeonjun and y/n!" the interviewer cheered out loud as everyone else gave an applause.

yeonjun was given a chance to speak and so he did, "first of all i would like to thank everyone who gave us the opportunity to even be on such a unique show, it was our pleasure. thank you to everyone who loves me and my y/n, we love you just as much." he gave a warm smile and placed a kiss on your forehead, "this was such a fun time and i hope to see you all again next time, i'm really glad i got to finally let the world know i'm dating someone."

such a heart sucker.

the audience gave a round of applause once again, yeonjun stepping back and letting the interviewer speak once again.

"the first prize is.." the interviewer took a card out, "a free meal to a private restaurant! the rest of the prizes will be revealed tomorrow, but tonight's just gonna be a date between the two of you!"

"ah, i can't wait!" you beamed out loud as your partner clapped his hands. "thank you so much for this opportunity! we will definitely have an amazing time at the restaurant!"