kai | try again

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

no warnings

it's almost hyukas birthday!!! :D

.・。..゜・。.

purple lights, finger foods, loud music. can it get any better than this?

dancing mindlessly to the rhythm of the music with people you've met and also never met before.

parties were enjoyable on another level. you just couldn't get enough of this.

"enjoying yourself, y/n?" chaewon asked cheerfully as she herself was dancing to the music.

you giggled, "are you?"

the atmosphere was loud yet calming. your mind was clear from all the problems you have. all you could think about now was the music, the people, the feeling.

feeling the music, feeling the rush.

you closed your eyes for a second, trying to erase the world around you and just live in your own world.

the fantasies that filled your mind was realistic yet impossible. all you wanted was to dance to the music with him.

everyday you could only wish that he'd spend time with you and just be with you, but that was beyond impossible. he's too busy with his career and life that he might've already forgotten about you.

you opened your eyes, not wanting to let the thoughts of him ruin your mood.

coincidentally though, he was right there.

in the corner of your eye.

he stood tall, a glass of grape juice in his hand. the fancy suit very much fit his black mullet but his baby face changed the whole vibe.

huening kai.

you haven't seen his face for a long time— in person, at least. your body suddenly stopped responding to the rhythm, your heart suddenly quickening and your face was now expressionless.

you wanted to approach him, tell him how much you've missed him, how much you wanted to hear his contagious laugh again, but you just couldn't.

because he was with somebody else.

you couldn't see who the person was, but in front of him was a girl with long, blonde hair and had insanely good body proportions.

your heart dropped, a sudden feeling of jealousy filled you. you didn't understand why, but you just hated seeing him with somebody else.

while you were busy staring at the two, his eyes suddenly landed on you. you made eye contact for a second or two and the world around you just suddenly blurred out.

you shook your head to snap back to reality, feeling tears form in your eyes. you didn't want to just catch everyone's attention and have them look at you crying.

you ran.

you turned away from him, an upset look on your face as you pushed everyone out of the way, trying to get the hell out of that place.