31.

Garfield and his companions standing outside were shocked to see the huge fighter jet coming out of the hangar. 

But the surprise quickly passed and
they got up and started firing, trying to stop the bomber. 
Bullets began to hit the B-15, causing one wound after another. But it didn't stop and kept running like before.

The experienced killer did not take a moment to decide what to do.
He raised the walkie-talkie to his mouth and began to give instructions to the pilot of the helicopter.

Jin peeped into the zoo compartment, shouting, "keep your head down. Bullets can break through the porthole."

Eva reluctantly accepted the order, but the elderly woman didn't seem to hear his words. She was tapping her phone like crazy as if she was trying to communicate with someone but couldn't.

Jin exclaimed, "Dr. Buren! What are you doing? Head down please!"

"I...I'm trying to get help from outside..." Elisa stuttered.

"No one can help us at this moment. 
If you want to help, just keep your head on your knees and just pray to your god ditching your phone for now."

Elisa looked at Jin with a bewildered look, then hunched over in her seat.

"Jin!" Arya's shout was heard from the front.

Jin turned quickly, "what happened?"

Arya pointed her finger to the front.

Jin saw the enemy's helicopter through Windshield. They didn't see it taking off earlier, but now it was slowly landing on the runway. It is going to block their road.
There was no way except to stop the B-25.
Otherwise, it will crash directly on the copter.

"What should I do?" Arya looked at Jin hoping for advice.

Jin sat on the co-pilot's seat and fastened his seatbelt as his jaw tightened. 

"Speed ​​up," he said in a serious voice.

"What!?"

"You heard me right...speed up, you have to reach at least a hundred knots to take off."

"What takeoff? We...we'll crash into the helicopter!"

"I really want to see whether or not we crash," said Jin, "Increase the speed right now, I want to reach the helicopter quickly before the pilot can get down. Let's see if he has the guts to stop us and to commit suicide."

A mischievous grin appeared on Arya's lips getting Jin's intention this time. She pushed the throttle to the very end.

The helicopter pilot was smiling smugly after blocking the runway. But his smile disappeared within seconds and was replaced with panic instantly guessing Jin's intention.

The gigantic B-25 was looming in like a monstrous beast towards the little grasshopper-like helicopter to try to crush it...There wasn't even any sign of slowing down. Rather the speed was increasing.

Its riders were undoubtedly crazy, otherwise, who wants to commit suicide like that?

He wanted to quickly open the door and go down.
But due to nervousness, the poor man could not find the handle.

His teeth were clattering against one another in fear.
He was staring at his own death.
It was running in the shape of a huge bomber.

There was only one way to survive. The panicked stricken pilot pressed the pedal quickly and grabbed the control stick. The speed of rotation of the rotor increased by leaps and bounds, the copter began to move with its rear end pushing upwards.