39.

It didn't take them long to realize the nature of the danger. Let alone saving the world, their time in this world has also come to an end.

They were lured to Creal tech's headquarters, And they stepped right into the trap. Bulldog tricked them.

In a split second a plan came into Jin's mind.
Not consciously, but his instinct told him what to do. Quickly ducking, he reached into the backpack on the floor—it was behind the desk, out of sight of the enemy.

"Be careful, Seokjin!" Bulldog growled. The hypocritical smile on his face was long gone, "don't play tricks.  stand up straight."

Jin straightened up slowly and calmly, holding the backpack with one hand. He said, "no need to get hyped up! I was just going to pick it up!"

"Do you think I'm a fool?" Bulldog said roughly, "you think I do not understand your intention? You think I am stupid?"

"When did I say that you are stupid?" Jin shrugged, "you wouldn't be able to catch us if you were stupid. It's just that sometimes mother luck doesn't side with you!"

Pulling a pistol out of a shoulder holster in a menacing way, Bulldog roared, "shut up and put the bag down on the table. Then move away from there."

"I am not a big fan of rude words, Mr. Bullock," said Jin with a calm voice but the sarcasm in his tone didn't go unnoticed, "be gentler, if you request politely, I can give it to you easily!"

"Then please come out from behind the desk and do me the honor!" Bulldog's voice was full of sarcasm too.

"As you please!" Jin came down from the high place and stood closer to Bulldog. Tina's eyes were like the deer caught in a headlight, frightened. Arya's face didn't show anything but boredom. But both of them were wondering why did Jin suddenly start light sarcasm.

"Put your hands up, Mr. Kim," said  Bulldog, "I am afraid of those two. Can't trust a bit, you know?"

"Sure," said Jin standing with his hands up.

Bulldog motioned for Tina and Arya to stand the same way, then he looked at Alpha-Three, "check the bag.  Seokjin risked himself to pick it up while we were aiming guns at him. It must be important. And definitely, he has some evil intentions."

"You got it," said Jin, still sarcastic,  "I am very fond of that bag, just wanted to hug it when I die!"

"Is that so?" mockery flowed in Bulldog's voice, "If so, it is a matter of concern. The thing that Kim Seokjin wants to hold while dying must be very special!" He called out to Alpha-Three who was walking towards the table, "careful, Melvin, that bag may have a trap in it!"

"Nice fantasy I must say!" Jin shrugged a little.

"Shut up! No more words!" Bulldog stopped playing along and growled and instructed alpha-One and
Two to search the bodies of the prisoners.

They were made to stand with their arms and legs spread around the wall on one side.

Then Carter aka Alpha-Two started searching with skillful hands. 
The prisoners were standing facing the wall, but still, Theo and Bulldog couldn't trust them and remained alert guarding them with ready weapons. 

First of all, Alpha-Two searched the body of Jin and Arya.

The pistols in the holster, the hidden knife in the fold of sleeves, the steel wire from inside the belt buckle—he took everything. Even the watch, the wallet in the pocket... nothing was left out.

The anti-virus CD which was given by Tina was also taken away.

After two NIS agents, it was Tina's turn.