Chapter 2

I woke up to the small alarm clock next to me going off. I quickly sat up and went into the bathroom to get a shower along with changing into my work clothes for the farm. I knew that I needed to continue to work on my beams that held the house along with the shingles on the roof. So figuring if I got that done early, I could go back inside and tend to the bots. I didn't expect them to help, in my mind they were guests, both in my home and on my planet and they definitely needed to be treated as such. When I went through the second bathroom door, which connects to my walk-in closet, I went and changed into my clothes, before walking out of the closet and into my bedroom.

Opening my window and bedroom curtains, I sighed as I went ahead and opened my bedroom door and closed it behind me. I still felt a little tired from staying up so late last night, but at the same time I still needed to tend to my day to day duties. Walking down the stairs, I went into the kitchen and started to crack several eggs. Along with throwing fresh strips of bacon from a boar I hunted a few days ago. While the bacon sizzled in the oven, I scrambled the eggs and listened to the silence that was around me. It was both calming and relaxing so early in the morning. Once the breakfast was done, I went ahead and headed over to the sink to wash the dishes, to find that they were already gone. Confused, I walked over to the cabinet to find every last plate or bowl set up, clean, dried and ready to use.

"Who the heck volunteered to do the dishes for me?" I asked as I grabbed a stack of plates and set them at the table, before pulling the bacon strips out of the oven. Setting the fire out, I carried the bacon and eggs to the table which had up to 8 seats, so I decided that the picnic idea was probably the best route, with so many people. Sighing, I carried the food into the living room again, setting it down on the coffee table, before going back and grabbing the plates and silverware. Laying the blanket back out on the floor, I walked over to the two sets of stairs and cried out. "Breakfast is ready!" Immediately I heard several sets of footsteps coming running from both sets of stairs. I quickly walked away and over to where I had the plates, and food set.

I had it set to where they merely had to get in line, and they could simply grab a plate, a utensil, and I would dish out the food to them. I waited as the room started to fill up with the small bots in the room. Some ran in while others seemed to be taking their time coming into the living room. "I hope you guys got a good rest last night. I made bacon and eggs, one of the most famous forms of breakfast here on Earth." I told them once everyone was in the room. "If you guys get in line, I will help dish out the food for y'all."

"Thank you, Sorsha." Someone cried. I looked and saw a pair of bots. Two bots stood right side by side, one was red while the other was green. "You're welcome." I replied as the bots started to line up and I dished out two strips of bacon and a scoop of eggs to everyone. Merely making sure that everyone got a serving and that there was still some left over. I eventually dished myself a serving and sat down with them like I did yesterday. Once I sat down everyone seemed to grow quiet and exchanged glances with each other.

"What?" I asked, unsure about the sudden quiet. I was starting to grow used to the noise. "Did I do something wrong?" I looked at the bots closest to me.

"Sorsha, we were wondering if you would be willing to answer some questions for us." Optimus spoke from where he sat. Some of the others nodded in agreement. I sighed as I realized that there was probably no way of getting around this, but if they dared ask a question that seemed to touch my past, I refused to answer them. "I will answer them to the best I can, I will warn you though that there may be some I am not ready to answer or be able to answer at this time." I explained to them.

"What do you mean not ready?" Someone asked, just to get punched by Megatron as soon as they asked the question.

"Do you have any family?" Bumblebee asked from a few feet away from me. I looked over at him and shook my head in response. "No, Bee. My family died. The last of my family died 3 years ago, leaving me on my own, which is fine. I am used to being alone after the years I grew up."