Chapter 7

Sitting at home, after not having seen Bumblebee for the near past 24 hours, I looked out the window of where I was, terrified, still very much afraid of what the future was gonna bring. I wanted to reunite myself with the bots, but at the same time I was terrified that if I went to them and apologized that either they would hate me and never forgive me, or Silas would reveal himself once again. Endangering their safety just as much as he would my own. As I sat there in thought, I heard the commotion of severe metal hitting metal, making me panic, as I quickly ran out to find two kids running away from a small robot that I did not recognize, but I did recognize Bumblebee and the bot that he was fighting. Fear in me at the fact that they were both fighting and possibly going to hurt each other, I ran past the kids and the bot that looked at me confused, before resuming his pursuit of the kids.

As soon as I was in range, I saw Bumblebee throw Barricade against the ground making me cry at how much of a fighter he has become, but at the same time proud of how strong he was defending himself.

"Primus, please stop!" I yelled, getting both of their attention, as they stopped and looked right at me.

"Sorsha....run." Bumblebee cried on the radio as he looked at me.

"No, you guys should not be fighting each other." I cried.

"So, the autobots did hide the girl after all. How very childish of you, Bee." The con spoke as he turned and looked at Bumblebee. "I thought you didn't choose sides!" He cried as he looked at me, shocking me in the process at his statement.

"I was never with the autobots. I have been hiding all this time, looking for my father." I yelled, "I never chose a preference over cons or bots. I left you behind, afraid..."

"Afraid of what? The fact that we all cared about you? The fact that we treated you like a real cybertronian?" The con cried, looking at me.

"First off, I never truly got to know all of you, so forgive me at the moment. Second, I was not afraid of you...actually I was a little afraid of Optimus, due to his temper, I still kinda am, but I was mainly afraid for you guys. Something you would never be able to understand." I cried, "I didn't want to leave, I had no choice if I wanted you and your teams to remain safe. If you only know what I have been through the past few years as I separated myself from you guys."

"It's all a bunch of scrap." The con cried. "You have changed, and you betrayed us." The con cried as he aimed a cannon at me, making me panic, but Bumblebee merely punched the con, and resumed fighting him, knocking him out in the process. Bumblebee then turned and looked at me, his emotion was unreadable as I looked at him and sighed, tears wanting to flood my face. "I'm sorry, Bee. I don't expect you to forgive me."

"Wait, you know that thing?" Someone cried behind me, making me spin around to find both the kids looking right at me.

"I'm sorry. I have been a little on edge for the past 5 years. When your hunting down the same enemy that has been hunting you down, you naturally have defensive instincts." I replied as I looked at the kids.

"What do you mean? I would think you would have either been killed or have killed them by now if your both hunting each other." The girl exclaimed as she looked at me.

"I am afraid it is a lot more complicated than that. You wouldn't understand." I sighed as I looked down at the ground.

"What...is he like Japanese?" The boy asked. Making me laugh at the comment, covering my mouth with my hand in the process. "You think that some scientist from Japan built him?" I asked, pointing my thumb at Bee. "And I might as well be a 3 year old girl from Canada."

"What are you doing?" The girl asked, as the boy started to approach her and Bee.

"I don't think they want to hurt us. They would've done that already." The boy replied, as he slowly creeped toward them.