Chapter 5

Sitting down, I found myself in the middle of the night, sitting on the edge of the cliff, while looking out across the sea. It was truly pretty to see the stars reflecting all across the water, making it look like both the sky and the sea were one, if not more the small amount of moonlight that was being reflected on the surface.

I didn't know what to think about everything. I was truly afraid that this meant that my life was truly taking a turn. I sat there lost in thought as all of the others were either laying down on the ground, nearby, or there were others that were in their car or plane forms fast asleep. I refused to talk to Optimus still as I thought about how upset he was with me, and at the same time it turned out he had pulled me out of the water for merely no reason.

Not knowing what to think, I felt a pair of arms grab hold of me and lifted me off the ground, as I found whoever was carrying me was taking me towards the center of where everyone was located. I couldn't see who it was, due to it being so dark, but I felt them slowly approach what looked like a fancy lamborghini and they opened up the back door, before directing me to climb in and sit inside.

As soon as they set me down on the seat, I slowly crawled across the seats to let the bot get in with me, but they merely closed the door and walked away. I rolled my eyes, before laying down along the seats, curling up against them in the process as I looked out the back window and watched the stars that seemed to be twinkling just a little brighter as I laid there.

I didn't know what bot I laid in, but it felt nice to relax and know that it wasn't Optimus being angry at me anymore. Why I cared that he was upset with me, I had no idea, but yet I did.

I felt my vision grow dark, before I saw something that I feared. I saw war and chaos happening around me. I saw Silas and my father fighting against the Autobots and the Decepticons, wiping them out like they were merely flies. I didn't know what to think, but I was terrified.

"If you stay with them, I will kill them. I want you and you alone. I will find you, and I promise all that are close to you and those who care for you will all die because of you." Silas spoke as she saw him standing next to her, watching the battle and chaos in front of them. "What are you gonna decide?"

"I'll leave. I don't want innocent lives to die because of me." I cried as I looked at him. "I don't care if you are my uncle, but I promise this, you may be blood, but you will never be family. I will find you, I will prepare, and I will hunt you down. You don't need to bother to look for me, I will just come to you."

"Oh, very well. I look forward to seeing you bring about your own death." Silas looked at me shocked. "Farewell, my niece."

I woke up finding that it was still pretty dark out, and I had a small sweat running down my skin, but deep down I was grateful that I had not jerked up and awakened anyone. Based on where the moon was, I would easily have said it was past midnight, and I could tell that everyone was asleep, but the words my uncle told me frightened me. I had to leave immediately. I knew he would try to kill them, and because he led an elite military force, their chances were even smaller against him.

Slowly sitting up, I quickly looked at the door closest to me, finding it unlocked, so I took the chance to get out of the bot's vehicle mode and quietly made my way towards the cliff. If I simply ran down the road, that would be too easy for them to come after me, but I knew there was some land close by near the ocean, thanks to the swim I had earlier. Looking down over the cliff, I saw the water, and was about to jump, before some small part of me hesitated. I turned and looked over to see that all of them were still fast asleep. Or they had not realized that I was up. "I'm sorry." I whispered, before I jumped off the cliff and dove through the air straight toward the ocean, my arms in front of me as I did, waiting for the water to meet me.

As soon as I was met with the water, I swarmed as hard and as fast as I could toward the nearby forest scape. I didn't want to look back, because I knew that if I did, I wouldn't be able to still leave after looking them in the eyes. Swimming toward the shore, I dragged myself onto the sand, before looking up in the distance at the cliff, knowing that was where all of them were.

Why did I feel bad for leaving? I didn't understand why, but I knew I didn't want anyone to die for me. Sighing, I stood up and headed my way through the trees, leaving any view of the cliff behind, as I focused on making the most distance that I could.

I had decided to lay Sorsha inside of my brother's cabin. The two of us had both started to grow to care for her, but I worried what would happen over the next few days. I didn't know what to think. Surprisingly, he didn't fight me over the action either, as I had laid her down, before Sunny closed the door of his own accord, afterwards. Getting up, I could see the sun slowly starting to rise into the sky, deciding I wanted to go and check on her in the process. Shifting back to her size, I walked over to Sunny and saw through the window that his altmode was empty. "Sunny, where is she?" I cried as I looked at him, causing him to instantly shift and look at me in anger. But instead of yelling at me, he suddenly looked around and panicked. "Did you take Sorsha?" Sunstreaker asked as he looked at me.

"No, I did not take Sorsha. I was just now asking if you had seen her." I cried. "She didn't run off did she? Not after last time, I hope."

"She could have, my doors weren't exactly locked." Sunny replied. "Why would I care?"

"You would care because she was in your hands, and did you forget how Prime reacted when she ran off on that bike of her's?"

"I don't care about flesh bags."

"Obviously you didn't complain when I laid her in your seats." I hissed.

"Why are the two of you arguing?" Ratchet cried, getting both me and my brother to jerk in shock, before we both in turn avoided eye contact with him. "What is going on? Wait, where's Sorsha?"

"There's fresh tracks over here." Prowl cried out, as he stood near the cliff. "I believe she jumped."

"You don't think she went and killed herself, do you?" Jazz asked, making Bumblebee panic.

"We need to search for her." Megatron cried out, waking up Optimus and many of the others who were still in recharge. "This right here is why we don't work with Autobots."

"What is going on?" Optimus demanded as soon as he transformed into his bipedal mode and stood in front of all them. "Where is Sorsha?"

"We have reason to believe she jumped the cliff and left." Prowl spoke.

"Who was on watch duty?" Optimus asked.

"We were sir, but we never noticed her run off." I spoke up.

"We should split up and look for her, if we can't find her body, it would be wise to assume she took off of her own accord." Optimus spoke, as he went ahead and jumped off the cliff, landing in the water below them, followed by several other bots and even cons as we looked for her, but I knew that she wasn't down there. She was gone, some instinct inside me told me she had ran off and left.

"Sunny, I think we should leave and go look for her on our own." I spoke.

"I told you, don't call me that." Sunstreaker cried as he looked at me. "Why should I help you look for the fleshy?"

"Because if we don't find her, Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus, and even Megatron will have our hides." I replied.

"Fine, but the second we find her, I get to give her an earful." Sunstreaker replied.