Chapter 4

I felt something nudge me, as I laid there in my bed. It was cold, and I saw shadows moving around me in the dark. I didn't know what it was, nor why they were scaring me, but I just wanted them to leave me alone. I felt myself shake, as I sat up, and watched the corners of the room I was in.

I felt something nudge me, or squeeze me as I sat there. I felt the cold start to disappear and so did the pitch black around me, as I found myself laying down on the back seats still. I felt the seatbelt closest to my shoulder gently tighten around my shoulder and back, as though trying to reassure me, but I didn't care. I laid there, as tears fell down my face. I just wanted this all to be a dream, everything, even my childhood. I wanted it all to be merely just a nightmare and that I would wake up and find myself in a home, surrounded by a family, people that cared for me. I curled up into a tighter ball as the tears continued to fall down my face in the quiet, dark surrounding.

I felt something on my side rub against me, the side I was laying on. It startled me, but it felt kinda nice as somehow some sort of pressure was rubbing down my side. I scooted closer to the backs of the seat and laid my forehead against them as well as had one of my hands on them. Optimus didn't say a word to me, whether if he knew I was awake or not, I had no way to know if he knew I was awoken from the dream I had, but I still felt exhausted, as I grabbed the blanket and tucked it around me a little tighter as I laid there, before I found myself stiff.

Not really wanting to, I turned, and laid there now facing the radio, with my back against the seats, the blanket and the seatbelt still around me snug and secure. As I felt myself slowly drift back to sleep.

I woke up to light shining into the cabin. It was quite odd, as I was pretty used to the dark when laying in the back, but there wasn't exactly any way to evade the bright light either. I felt like my back and joints were stiff, partly due to how I had been laying all night, but at the same time it wasn't exactly the most comfortable idea to sleep inside of a semi truck. Then again, most modern versions had beds in the back of the truck instead of seats. Due to the movement, I was willing to wager that they were driving on the road, but how would they do that without getting questioned for not having drivers? Seeing as they were the vehicle.

I was wanting to get up, and look out the window, but due to the blanket that was securely wrapped around me, as though it had a mind of its own, and the seatbelts that were still wrapped around me, I wasn't exactly all that quite able to move persay. I merely turned as best as I could, so that way I was facing the ceiling of the cabin, with my back on the seats. Though the second I did, all 3 of the seatbelts retracted, startling the crap out of me. I sat up, and pulled the blanket off of me.

Due to how curious I was, I got up and climbed up to the front seats and decided to sit down in the passenger seat. Seconds later another seatbelt instantly wrapped around me, holding me secure in the seat. I wanted to fight it, but found no interest in fighting or arguing for once. I simply just sat there in the seat and watched the scenery that was passing outside. I knew that he was aware I was up, but at the same time I was still kind of annoyed and upset with him.

We sat in silence for hours as we continued to travel down the road. I had long lost track of where we were, when I was watching out the window. I knew that he probably wanted me to speak up and tell him how I was feeling, but I refused to let him. I sat there and watched the sun as it continued to climb the sky, letting me know that it was just about to be midday.

"Hey Prime, how's Sorsha doing?" a voice cut in on the radio. "Is she awake yet?" I looked at the radio and sighed. I merely just turned away from it and rested my face in my hand that I had on the ledge of the window. I thought about how calm and peaceful my life was before they all showed up, how I used to simply just travel along my land, enjoying the sights of the nature around me. I remembered the fun caves that I had found and some that I even had made to make hidden, secret hideouts along my land.