✿~0~✿

Hey my loves!

This book is based on my imagination and is totally fictional.

Characters in this book except bts are my original characters.

I own the storyline.

And if you have any problem with this book simply stop reading it.

This book is for entertainment purpose only!

Please don't steal anything from this book and if you are inspired credit me.

Don't copy any legends,creatures,back stories or any information about the characters and world since I am the one who thought about it all and no they are not real legends they are made by me!

(Please don't since I used all of my pea-sized brain to think those all so I request you kindly ╥﹏╥ )

~~~

Saturday evening in busan

"Hey hey you cutie become a cat wait no a cute duck would work too since you look like one!" the drunk wizard said pointing his wand at the older in front of him who was laughing hysterically while clutching his stomach.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" He questioned squinting his eyes "Uh-huh nothing just give me my wand back" the blonde forwarded his hand for his wand with a small chuckle.

The drunk male giggled and looked at him,leaving Jimin in utter disbelief and shock with his words before passing out.

"Say I Love You First~"

Warning!

-Contains cursing
-Strong language
-Smut
-Mature content

Top- Jeon Jungkook

Bottom- Park Jimin

This book contains

-Fluff
-Magic
-Fairies wizards and witches
-Wizardry and Witchcraft
-Mature content
-Imaginary world

Read the warnings before reading the book.

And lastly enjoy!

-Lunarjikook(^v^)

Eternally doomed | Jikook | by Lunarjikook