✿~3~✿

。・*:・★ the real magic was meeting you~

~~~

[Setting 1]

"Hey jiminie!" Jihun said waving his hand and running towards jimin who was standing in the parking lot holding the straps of his backpack while waiting for someone in the crowd as he played with the straps of his bag as a time pass

"Heyy!" Jimin replied with a grin waving back at jihun who jogged all the way to him from the busy crowd with excusing himself since those magical creatures just didn't seem to want to move even a little.

After reaching the place where Jimin stood near a big and wealty car Jihun stood near the shorter fairy and tilted his head realising that the boy was waiting for someone "For whom are you waiting here,jiminshii?" Jihun asked still tilting his head to look at Jimin's face.

"For Taehyung he is my best friend and he always picks me up from home and drops me to university." Jimin replied as he tip toed to look for Taehyung in the crowd since he is a shorty and he succeeded in doing so since,

(Ari:Sorry I just can't stop calling Jimin a shorty (>y<)

Jimin:Just wait you author don't call me a shorty or else..I will not act like the character you made me (」゚ロ゚)」

Ari:You can't boi (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He saw a figure running in a furious speed while tripping and almost falling to him from between the huge crowd of magical creatures excusing himself from the people who scowled annoyed by him for pushing them aside.

"Hey! Sorry am late,Mr.Oh that wizard asked me to help him in stocking the boxes since all the fucking student in my class left and I was alone sleeping on my des-" Taehyung panted as he rested his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath after running all the way to Jimin.

"Hey hey,calm down it's okay.You are not that late anyways take this." Jimin said as he patted taehyung's back and fished out a water bottle out of his own bag and handed it to the latter while still caressing his back.

"T-Thanks." Taehyung panted taking the bottle from his best friends hand and chugging it down in one go.

"It's okay and yeah look who we have here,meet Jihun my childhood friend he got transfered to seoul few years ago but now he is back and he will study with us in this university." Jimin introduced Jihun with a grin who was standing there staring at the duo without any words.

"Hey Jihun,I am Kim Taehyung Jimin's Best Friend." Taehyung said forwarding his hand for a friendly handshake while walking towards Jihun.

"Hello nice to meet you Taehyung-shii." Jihun replied with a smile that didn't seem quite settling for Taehyung instead it looked creepy but the male still ignored the weird feeling that he got from the male as Jihun shaked his hands with the taller male's.

"Well gotta go Jihun meet you tommorow Bye!" Taehyung said as he took out his hand from the tight hold of the wizard ending the long lasting handshake and guiding Jimin towards the car while waving at Jihun.

"Bye hunie meet you tomorrow!" Jimin said waving at Jihun one last time and getting into the car.

~~~

"I want to eat something sweet right noww~!" Jimin said for the nth time and pouted as he leaned back on the car seat punching his best friends arm while sulking.

"The heck?! Are you on your periods huh?" Taehyung asked in a annoyed tone while trying to focus on the road since he was driving.

"I am not a fucking girl but I still want icecream,I want Ice-cream!!" Jimin shouted while glaring at Taehyung with raised eyebrows as if he was challenging him.

"Aah you are not going to stop are you?" Taehyung said and did a U turn turning his car towards an Ice-cream parlour.

[Setting 2]

He parked his car in front of the parlour and opened the door this time without magic getting out of the car

He parked his car in front of the parlour and opened the door this time without magic getting out of the car.Jimin got out of the car too happily and ran towards Taehyung with a gentle grin.

"Thank you,you are the sexiest man alive!" Jimin chirped as he kept his arms around Taehyung shoulder even if it was hard for him to reach the taller's shoulder since he was short.

(Jimin:You wanna get slapped or what?

Ari:What I am just saying the truth?)

"Stop trying you won't get more than one ice-cream and let's go inside or else we will be late to go back home." Taehyung said and chuckled pulling Jimin with him inside the small pastel building.

But did they expect the person they saw there? Scooping some ice-cream in a cone while smiling slightly at the small kid that was jumping while looking at the delicious ice-cream.

~~~

I am sorry for late update.

I have my exams going on so that's the reason why i didnt update and can't update till 12 next month.

Till then take care!