Elevenrella (Cinderella):

Cast:

Eleven (Jane Hopper) as Cinderella

Mike Wheeler as Prince Charming

Erica Sinclair as The Fairy Godmother

Henry Creel (001) as Lady Tremaine

Chrissy Cunningham as Anastasia (Evil Stepsister #1)

Angela as Drizella (Evil Stepsister #2)

Murray Bauman as Prince Charming's Assistant

_________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, there lived a lovely and helpful girl named Elevenrella, who lived in a grand manor house with her papa and mother. Sadly, when Elevenrella was 7 years old, her papa passed away due to a deadly disease, and when her poor mother passed away of the same disease 5 years later, Elevenrella was left with her stepfather Lord Creel and her two stepsisters Angela and Chrissy, who were the complete opposite of her biological parents.

The three were very cruel to her and treated her terribly like she was some sort of personal slave, making her work by cooking, cleaning, feeding the horses and maintaining fireplaces all day long. But Elevenrella, despite all of this manual labour, was cheerful nonetheless, and she was friends with the resident house mice that stopped by to visit every day and sang with the bluebirds outside her window whenever she felt lonely.

~

One day, King Ted, ruler of the kingdom, decided to host a grand ball at the palace, in order to choose a bride for his son Prince Mike. Invitations were sent all over the land, but specifically to every single young lady in the kingdom, although women who were taken could attend too. One of these invitations came to Elevenrella's house and as soon as it came in through the letterbox, the house went crazy with excitement. Elevenrella was excited too, thinking this opportunity meant that she too would be able to go to the ball!

"How wonderful that would be!" She thought to herself, the feeling of a beautiful dress on her body as she spun around. This was the big break that she needed right now, to escape the dull drudgery of her life for just one night.

It was then she remembered that she had an old gown that belonged to her mother that she could fix up with a needle and thread. It would be nothing fancy and regal like what the other ball guests would be wearing, but she certainly couldn't go to a ball in her old raggedy chore dress she wore around the manor, and certainly not when you're going to be visible in front of the king and his son.

~

But as soon as she was about to start working on her ballgown, her stepfather stopped her in her tracks. He leaned over, lightly cupping her chin.

"Darling Elevenrella, you have my gravest permission to come to the ball..." her stepfather Lord Creel said, his pocket watch gleaming on his velvety waistcoat pocket.

"IF you finish all your chores, that is...and don't even try to leave in secret, otherwise there will be very unfortunate consequences for you, and we don't want that, do we?"

Elevenrella gulped and nodded silently, but this only made her more determined to work faster and please her stepfather so she can still go, no matter what.

So all day long, her cruel stepfather made extra work for Elevenrella, and all while her nasty stepsisters watched. Whenever she finished cleaning up something, Chrissy and Angela would deliberately make it messy again, so that meant she wouldn't have any time to fix up her mother's dress she wanted to wear to the ball.