The Three 80s Kiddos (The Three Little Pigs)

Cast:

Will Byers as Pig #1

Dustin Henderson as Pig #2

Lucas Sinclair as Pig #3

Billy Hargrove (Flayed Version) as The Big Bad Wolf

_______________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time there was an old woman named Karen Wheeler who had three little 80s kiddos named Lucas, the oldest, Dustin, the middle child, and Will, the youngest. The big issue with the family is that Karen only had food to feed herself and not enough food to feed her kiddos. So when they were deemed old enough, she sent them out into the world to seek their fortunes and make livings for themselves. So off they set into the woods to build their new houses...

~

The youngest 80s kiddo, Will, was feeling very lazy. He didn't want to work for the full day building a suitable house at all and he instead built his house out of straw and leftover hay he had stolen from the family farm back home.

The middle 80s kiddo, Dustin, worked a little bit harder than his little brother, but he was somewhat feeling a bit lazy too and so he built his house out of wood and some sticks he found lying around. Then, the first two 80s kiddos danced to Will's "Hall and Oates Greatest Hits" cassette and played DnD together for the rest of the day...

Meanwhile, the oldest 80s kiddo, Lucas, worked hard on his new house all day without stopping and built his house with sturdy bricks and mortar. It was a beautiful little house complete with a fine fireplace and chimney. It looked like it could definitely withstand the strongest of winds.

Once Lucas had finished his house, the three 80s kiddos said goodnight to each other and went to sleep in their cosy warm beds...

____________________________________________________________

The next morning, the three 80s kiddos were cooking breakfast happily when a flayed and totally stoned version of Billy Hargrove just so happened to pass by the lane where the three 80s kiddos lived; and when he saw Will's straw house, and he smelled the kiddo inside, he thought the kiddo would make a mighty fine sacrifice to The Mind Flayer and his mouth began to water.

So he evilly knocked on the shabbily-built straw door and said:

"LITTLE KIDDO, LITTLE KIDDO,

LET ME IN! LET ME IN!"

But Will, who was backed up in the corner like a little pussy boy, refused to let the psycho in:

"NO, NOT BY THE HAIRS ON MY CHINNY CHIN CHIN!"

Flayed Billy turned away from the shoddy straw house and smiled.

"OH DEAR...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT...."

He turned around again until he faced the house.

"BECAUSE I'LL HUFF...AND I'LL PUFF....AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWWWNNNN!"

And with one quick blow of Flayed Billy's lips, Will's straw house was in pieces on the ground. But before he could get his hands on the youngest 80s kiddo, Will had rushed down the lane towards Dustin's wood/twig house to hide...

~

Flayed Billy continued down the lane as he passed by Dustin's house made of sticks; and when he saw the house, and smelled the kiddos inside, his mouth began to water as he thought about the fine sacrifices they would make to his master.