Sleeping Sweetheart (Sleeping Beauty):

Cast:

Y/N L/N (You) as Aurora 

Eddie Munson as Prince Phillip 

Joyce Byers as Maleficent 

Erica Sinclair as Flora

Eleven (Jane Hopper) as Fauna

Max Mayfield as Merryweather 

Jonathan Byers as The King

Nancy Wheeler as The Queen 

______________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Hawkins, Indiana, there lived a King and Queen named Jonathan and Nancy. More than anything in the world, they both longed for a child to call their own, but years of trying seemed to last a lifetime for the two royals. But at last, to their great happiness, Queen Nancy finally gave birth to a little baby. Once the news came out, all the bells in the land were rung with joy. 

King Jonathan and Queen Nancy invited all the fairies and pixies in the kingdom to the babies naming banquet. And what a banquet it was! The finest plates and silverware made of pure gold were set with care before each guest and the diamond encrusted glasses wowed with how expensive they were, which just showed that they wanted to make this event extra special. 

Now it was time for the fairies to present their gifts to the little baby...

                                                                                                   ~

The first fairy, Erica, flew up to the cradle and stared down at the adorable sight in front of her.

"Awh, look at youuuuuu! There's no regrets as to what my gift is for you, lil one!"

She waved her dark green wand in the air as a burst of shimmering green fog came spiralling out of it.

"My gift, your majesties, is the gift of divine beauty. I wish that the little one grows up to be the most beautiful person anyone has ever seen. Trust me, they deserve it."

King Jonathan and Queen Nancy thanked Erica for her gift as the second fairy, Eleven, flew up to the cradle.

"Oh, how cute! My gift isn't that special to me, but I'm sure it may come in use some day."

She waved her dark red wand in the air as a burst of shimmering red fog came spiralling out of it.

"And for my gift, I present the gift of song. I wish that the young royal may have not only a beautiful face, but a beautiful voice too. Like I said, It's nothing special, but it's the best I could do!"

The King and Queen thanked her anyway as the third fairy, Maxyweather, flew up to the cradle....

                                                                                    ~

But just before Maxyweather could present her gift, the room suddenly went very dark, the lights sparked and flickered uncontrollably and evil laughing could be heard.