Secrets (4)

Not mine!

~❤️Y/n pov❤️~

I pasted around the living room until Roxie came in with the four of them behind her.

"Y/n, thank you, now please go to your bunk" Roxie said  "Brooklynn come with me and Dave" Roxie said while I walked away.

Once I got to my bunk I fell asleep straight away. In the morning I as woken up by Roxie and jumped off my bunk. Then when to the the restroom to change my clothes.

I then walked to the truck and sat down and buckled up then Ben came over and sat next to me

"Good morning y/n" Ben greeted

"Morning Ben" I said looking over to him "were do you think we're doing today?" I asked

"I don't know, I just hope it's sanitary" Ben replied

"So... you're not mad that I didn't be look out all night?" I asked

"No, I thought you would get tired so I'm fine with it" ben replied smiling

"Thanks for not being mad about it" I said

"There wasn't anything to be mad about" Ben replied

"Still thanks" I said

Just then the truck stopped next to Dino shit and James, Darius, and Kenji got off. Then Roxie got and threw them a shovel.

"Enjoy cleaning this up, boys" Roxie said I turned to see everyone holding their breath because of how bad it smelled "we're going to the genetics lab" Roxie continued as we walked away and Brooklynn took a picture.

"Cologne. That'll help the smell" Dave said throwing Darius something "And the ladies. What-what?" Dave continued "but mostly the smell. the stench of dinosaur poo can really linger" Dave finish

"-what? But..." Darius sighs as the engine starts and we drive off.

After a while of perfect silence Brooklynn breaks the silence reading comments on her video.

"Ugh. I'm still dropping followers? 'When are we gonna see cool stuff?' Chill, dude. I just got here" Brooklynn saids making me roll my eyes.

"So, what's your next video?" Sammy asks

I start to ignore them looking at everything around me. Before I hear ben humming. So I look to see him covering himself in hand sanitizer making me chuckle as he looks up at me and yas. Who is looking at him weird.