Salvation (12)

Not mine!

~❤️Y/n pov❤️~

I was at the camp I saw everyone at last watching and making sure nothing bad was happening. Every time they need to talk they walked into a hut. Everything seemed fine other then the guns in the hut I saw before. Oliver was trying to get closer to James probably incase he ever was me. I know no matter what Oliver would want to kill me after everything.

"...and you saved us from dinosaur attack" Darius said

"So many attacks" Yas said

"And here you are, after all you've been through. Camp destroyed, being abandoned, losing two of your friends... oh!" The woman said fanning herself

After she said that everyone stopped and looked down sadly. I wanted to hug them so bad, but I couldn't because that would make a problem. So I had to just watch as James walk off into the hut they go in.

"Don't be a downer, babe. They're with us now and they're safe" the man in the blue shirt said putting his hand and the woman's shoulder "and when our boat comes back in a couple of days—" the man continued 'boat? What boat?'

"After it refuels in Papagayo" the woman said 'no one is allowed to come to the island at all, why would someone help them. Plus they really sound like they're lying'

"After it refuels in Papagayo" the man repeated "we'll get you back to the mainland"

"We're leaving in two days?" Darius yelled happily

"Is this really happening?" Sammy asked

"It is, sweetie. You're going home" the woman said making everyone start cheering

"Hey, you wanna see some pics we took of big five animals in Botswana" the man asked bumping Darius

"Oh!" Darius said looking at the pictures

I walked over to were I saw James and Oliver talking just in time to hear them talking about me.

"Oh, come on, James! Just forget her, you'll only be trapped in your only sadness" Oliver said patting James on the back.

"I know she's alive, she survived after you stabbed her before" James said glaring at Oliver who stopped patting his back.

"Oh, come on I didn't mean to, Orion" Oliver saids making my blood boil

"Stop, Oliver, only she can call me that and you know that!" James snaps

Orion pax was a nickname I gave James from how much he was like Orion pax. At first it was just a friendly nickname but soon only I could call him that. James said it was a sibling name of between us.

"I'm going to head to the restroom with my friends that don't kill other people" James said with scoff before walking off

After a bit they came out and everyone other then Brooklynn, James, and Kenji was relaxing. I decided I had enough for a bit and started to walk off, I didn't get far before I heard sirens going off I immediately ran towards the noise jumping over logs and rocks.

"What's going on?" The woman asked once they got here

"Isn't it obvious?" The seven foot man said "The chatty one and the hair were trying to sneak into the yurt. These kids can't go snooping into private spaces" 'I'm still calling it a hut' I thought to myself

"Now, now, Hap. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding" the woman said

"Misunderstanding? Do yourself a favor and stay out of my yurt" Hap said pointing at Brooklynn who just stood there.

"Let's talk about this calmly, okay?" the woman said dragging Hap away

"Sorry about that. It's our first time working with Hap, and he's very protective of his yurt" the man said "set it up himself, moved all the equipment in. Hasn't even allowed us in" 'liar, liar, pants on fire~' I thought in a singing way

"Ha! See? See?" Brooklynn said loudly

"Maybe we should postpone our trek. you've all been through a lot" I heard the man whisper to Darius "especially that one... it seems"

"No, it's- it's fine. Brooklynn won't touch the yurt, and we'll all go to the place I wanted to show you" Darius said

"Uh, Darius?" Brooklynn said "I think maybe we should freshen up before we decide that" clearly uncomfortable with Darius's decision

"We already freshened up" Darius said

"Can never be too fresh" Brooklynn said

Darius quickly gave up and they all went to a different hut while I watched the adults.

"Can't we get rid of them yet?" Oliver asked

"Because, Darius is going to bring us somewhere with a lot of dinosaurs. We can surely get the T. Rex then" the man said making Oliver scoff

Everyone came out Darius looking a bit sad. I saw that James, Kenji, and Brooklynn had come out last James's hand on Brooklynn's shoulder in a comforting way.

"What about your other friends?" The woman asked

"Don't worry about them, they're doing their own thing" Darius said coldly

Darius, James, Sammy, Yas, the man, Oliver, and the woman all walked off into the woods. I decided to follow them since I saw Ben watching everyone as well. They continued to walk in silence for a bit. Darius was in the front of everyone leading them somewhere. I didn't release where until I saw the familiar tree line. I couldn't follow them because if I did they would see me so I watched helplessly. I looked over to Oliver who had a knife in his hold. I started to have a 'fight or flight' moment, the fight was come out and pin Oliver to the ground and the flight was to run back to Ben and get help. I didn't listen to myself and stayed still until they all started to head back towards me. I quickly went farther into the trees to where they couldn't see me. Once we all got back everyone was looking around for Brooklynn, Kenji, and Hap.

"Guys!" Yas yelled out

"Brooklynn!" Sammy yelled

"Kenji!" James yelled

"He's not in the bathroom either" Yas said

"Children, Mitchell and I are gonna have a quick grown-up conference. You stay put, we'll BRB okay?" the woman said as everyone walked to her 'it's not a 'grown-up conference' as long as I'm here, B#tch'

I reminded myself how they will come back for Darius so I didn't need to follow them for once. Everyone stayed quiet so it was boring very boring.

~🌳Ben pov🌳~

Me and Bumpy were running along side Brooklynn, Kenji, and the other guy. When Brooklynn and Kenji tripped do to the man throwing Brooklynn at Kenji.

"I told you to stay put!" The man yelled walking closer to them "you have no idea who you're dealing——" he said before I cut him off by hitting him with a large branch I found.

He fell unconscious and Brooklynn and Kenji gasped before looking up to see me. Bumpy ran next to me and roared loudly.

"Ben?" Kenji said

"What? You've never seen a ghost before?" I asked

Done: the next few chapters will be longer hopefully, I probably won't be doing brave because I pretty much did that chapter except in a y/n pov but I'll leave the choice to you guys! Word count 1211 words