View from the top (16 1/5)

It's blurry but it's a image of when Owen Grady commanded the T. Rex and I don't own it! Ps I'm tired of waiting to upload chapters and I know you guys are as well so I'm upload I'm one by one (sorry if you find that more annoying!)

~❤️Y/n pov❤️~

Everyone except me and Ben laughed. Why? Because they made a boat to get off the island, and so far it was working. That's what made me and Ben sad. We didn't want to leave Bumpy or the raptors. They're like our children to us. I sat by the edge of the boat looking back at the island. Brooklynn, Yaz, Darius, Oliver, and Ben were helping around the boat that is more like a raft, while James, Kenji, Sammy, and me were sitting on the edge doing our own thing. Kenji and Sammy were messing around, James was sitting next to me watching me and probably wondering why I was upset, and I was just looking at the island. Without me realizing everyone started to look at the island most of us call 'Hell'.

"Goodbye, Jurassic World" I heard Darius say making me frown

I looked closer to see Bumpy, Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze running to the shore. They all let out a roar and watched helplessly as we left. I frowned watching the five and curled up into a ball. I thought back to when Bumpy was first born, then, when Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze were born. In the corner of my eye I saw Ben sit down next to me. Ben put a arm around me and I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Goodbye, Guys" Ben said pulling me closer

However, Kenji ruined the mood because he decided to start laughing.

"See ya never, stupid Dino Island!" Kenji yelled "you thought you could eat us? No way! You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!"

"Yeah!" Sammy yelled "You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!"

"Yeah!-" Kenji yelled

"Kenji, Sammy, may I remind you how hard it was for Ben and Y/n? They had to leave Bumpy, Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze" James said cutting Kenji off

"Oh, I forgot about that part..." Kenji said

"We're sorry! We're just happy to be going home!" Sammy apologized

"It's fine, guys! No big deal!" I replied lying

"Especially, because, we defended Toro!" Ben said making everyone but me groan "Well, Bumpy and Y/n like it when I tell it"

Suddenly a strong wave hit us, making us jerk forward and me almost fall in the water. We all quickly recovered and I stood up and looked towards where the wave came from. My eye widened as me and Brooklynn saw a bigger wave coming.

"Um... guys?" Brooklynn said not taking her eyes off the wave

Once everyone saw the wave they let out a gasp.

"Everyone, secure the vines!" Brooklynn shouted

"That won't do anything! We'll still be pushed back or even worse drown!" Oliver yelled back making me glare at him

"Think positive!" Sammy said

"How can we secure the vines?" Yaz asked

"I don't know. Pull on them?" I replied

"You two said you had raft experience!" Yaz shouted