Chapter - 13

The days passed quickly.

Professor Itthipat signed the members up for one last intercollegiate tournament before the semester ends. They all push as hard as they could and even had extra practice sessions in the days leading up to the tournament.

*The Day of Tournament*

"I know we came here last time, but the size of this place never ceases to amaze me." Earth looked stunned, his eyes feasting on the large pool.

"No one tell him about Olympic swimming pools." Tae whispered

"My lips are sealed." Tul chuckled.

"Focus, everyone! We're here on a different mission than last time." Mew called out.

"No chance our fearless leader will remind us what that mission is?" Bright asked with a mischievous smile.

"To win!" Mew cried out.

"And to have fun." Bright cheekily replied.

"But mostly win!" Mew chastised.

"Are there more people here this time?" Earth asked, sounding worried. "I don't remember it being so crowded.." He looked around the stadium and gasped. "Mew, do you see that guy over there? He looks terrifying! I hope I don't have to swim against him.."

"I hope I do swim against him. He looks like a real challenger." Tae said, looking at that guy.

"Oh, look! They have new equipment!" Tul exclaimed. He started walking toward the monitors, and Mew rushed to grab him by the collar and dragged him back.

"Focus! Remember our promise!" Mew whisper yelled.

Tul cleared his throat and looked a little sheepish. "Yes, um, focusing... We're here to win."

Despite Mew's best efforts, everyone seems distracted. "Well, I suppose it's time for an intervention, Mew." Professor Itthipat said standing near him and looking at other members being playful.

Mew nodded, "You're right! It's time for my secret plan!"

"Everyone, gather around!" Mew shouted. "I've got a present for each of you." Mew reached into his bag and pulled out several bottles.

"I've been working really hard on this." Mew said, shaking the bottle in front of the members' face. "It's a blend of fruits, vegetables and other protein rich foods to give you extended energy for the day!"

Tul looked at the bottle in dread. "This colour..."

Tae scrunched up his nose in disgust, "This smell..."

"It can't taste that bad, right?" Earth asked.

"If it's what I think it is, it's actually worse." Bright gagged even from his thoughts.

"I got the recipe from our last president, Jackson!" Mew chirped, proudly.

"Oh no!" Bright shrieked.

Tae frowned, "what? Why? Is it worse?"

Bright whispered to the other three guys, "Imagine a blend of chicken breast, broccoli, grapes, cabbage, orange and apple."

The other three guys made a disgusted face.

"Well, bottoms up!" Mew cried out and downed a bottle.