A Musical Malfunction

At the Entrees and Entertainment restaurant, Luna, Luan, Sam, and Benny were enjoying a meal. Luna and Sam were feeding each other fries, while Luan and Benny shared a soda. A few minutes later, Sully and Mazzy walked in and joined them at their table. Sully was the first to speak, "Hey all you love birds. Hope we're not interrupting."

Sam swallowed and said, "Hey you two. What took you so long?"

Mazzy answered, "Sorry, we lost track of time when we got into a long discussion online with some fellow ARRGHH fans. And while doing so" she pointed between herself and Sully, "we came to a crazy realization."

Luan asked, "What kind of realization?"

Sully began to explain, "Well, you know how in ARRGHH, they sometimes find real ghosts?"

The group nodded, as Mazzy continued, "And Lucy and her friends in the Morticianer's Club have summoned and caught real ghosts before(1), on several occasions. And Lincoln and Cylde have caught and hunted real ghosts(2). So that proves that ghosts exist and it's accepted as a fact by most people in the world."

Benny shook his head, "Yeah, pretty much."

Sully finished things up, "So if ghosts are accepted as proven fact, how come no one in Hollywood has thought to make a reality sitcom starring ghosts?"

Jumping back in, Mazzy added, "And we mean real ghosts. Not actors pretending to be ghosts like in that old Nickelodeon sitcom, The Haunted Hathaways."

The others just stared at the two, before Luan suggested, "Well, you guys might be able to ask Lucy and Lincoln for their input when we see them at the museum later today."

Sully and Mazzy raised an eyebrow, until their eyes flashed in realization, with Sully saying, "Oh right, both of them are coming down here on that High School Field trip to the museum for Lisa's lecture on her new invention."

Luna nodded, "Yup. After we're done here we can head down to meet them."

Mazzy asked, "Do me and Sul have to go? I mean science lectures are so boring."

Sully added, "She's right. I mean I get why you four are going." He pointed to Luna and Luan, "You're family" he then pointed to Sam and Benny, "and you two have been pretty much accepted into the Loud Family, but me and Maz don't have a real reason to go."

Luna insisted, "Yeah, you dudes do. I'd like to think you two are family too."

Sam jumped in, "Besides, Lisa said her new invention she's going to be lecturing about involves music, so she wants all of us there to see."

Shrugging his shoulders, Sully relented, "Fine. Will go."

Mazzy shook her head, "At least we can meet up with Lincoln and Lucy and talk more about ghosts with them, Sul."

Sometime later, the group of six were walking down the street when they spotted some teenagers by a bus, among them was none other than Lincoln and Lucy Loud, alongside their respective friends Clyde and Haiku. Some of them hadn't changed too much in five years; Lincoln still wore the same clothes and his hair was only slightly longer than before, while Clyde and Haiku were mostly the same. As for Lucy, while she was wearing similar clothes her hair was longer, not just in the back, but in the front as well, not only did her hair cover her eyes but half of her nose too. Luna called over to them with a wave, "Yo, dudes."

Lincoln waved back, "Hey, Luna, Luan."

The two older Louds rushed over to their younger siblings and gave them a hug, Luna with Lincoln, and Luan with Lucy. After the four broke apart, Sam and Benny came over and gave the younger Louds some high-fives, while Sully and Mazzy waved.