Guys Night Out

In the shared apartment of Luna, Luan, Sam, and Benny, the rocker duo of Luna and Sam were sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie, snuggled up together in a blanket. A few minutes later, Luan and Benny walked in, with the latter wearing a leather jacket as part of his regular look. The couple on the couch turned around to see the pair, with Sam saying, "Well, you're looking snazzy, Benny."

Benny adjusted his jacket and smiled, "Yup. I'm all set for guy's night with Sully."

Just then Sully entered the apartment with a rocking pair of shades added to his usual clothes. The rocker boy then said, "And so I am. You ready to rock?"

Benny nodded, "Yup."

Luan then turned to her boyfriend and asked, "Remember what we talk about?"

"If a girl hits on me, don't go with them." Benny then gave a sly smile, "Unless they're pretty."

Giving her own sly smile and a laugh, Luan said, "Very funny." She then playfully punched him in the arm.

The two boys left soon after that, with the girls turning back to the movie that was just about finished. Luan then asked them, "Hey, since the guys are hanging out, what do say we have a girl's night right here at the apartment."

Looking towards her, the other two girls smiled, with Luna saying, "That's a rockin idea, dude." She pulled out her cell phone, "I'll call Maz to see if she can join us."

Sam smiled, "A night with just the girls sounds awesome."

Just then, Luan pulled out her puppet Mr. Coconuts who asked with an annoyed tone, "Just the girls? What about me? If you haven't noticed I'm not that kind of wood."

Luan told him, "Don't worry, Mr. Coconuts. You can hang out in our room and have the whole bed to you and Mrs. AppleBlossom for a while."

Mr. Coconuts started moving his eyebrows up and down, before saying, "I like the way you think, tots."

Outside, Benny and Sully were walking down the street, with Benny asking, "So what's on the schedule for this guy's night out?"

Sully turned and told him, while he pumped his arms, "Anything manly! He turned and saw a bar, "And there is our first stop! Let's have a bar fight and then play some pool if they have a Pool Table like most bars do!"

As Sully started to walk towards the establishment, Benny chased after, raising his arm and concerningly saying, "Um, I don't think a bar fight is a good idea."

Back at the apartment, Mazzy had just entered and said, "Okay, I'm here. The party can officially start."

Luan laughed, "So I guess, the party doesn't start until you walk in. Ha ha ha. Get it?"

The others just groaned, with Luna saying, "Dude, when you try to turn song lyrics into jokes it just feels wrong."

Her younger sister just smirked, "Well maybe you need to change your tune. Ha ha ha."

Sam gave an eye roll, but still managed a smile, "How about we actually start doing something before Luan turns this girl's night into a lame comedy practice."

Mazzy nodded towards the half bluenet, "I'm all for that." She reached into her jacket pockets and pulled out a deck of playing cards, "So how about we start our night with some cards?"

The other girls nodded in agreement, with Luna asking, "Should we play for some cash or just fun?"

Sam placed a hand on her shoulder and recommended, "How about we split the difference and just make the game for some quarters?"