A Date with Destiny Part 2

In the apartment of Luna, Luan, Sam, and Benny, the younger Loud was currently walking through the hall with a hammer. Luan was walking slowly and slowly asked, "Where are you, little guy?" Just then she heard the cricket making its sounds, "THERE!" She jumped towards the couch and tried to hammer at the ground between the couch and table, but found nothing, "Where are you!? You bastard!?" Once again the cricket sounded, as it mockingly hopped down the hall Luan was just in. Swinging her hammer around rapidly, she jumped over the couch, "YOU'RE MINE!"

When she entered the hall, Sam came up and tackled her, reaching for the hammer, as Luan pulled away. She told the younger Loud, "Luan, give me the hammer!"

Luan kept trying to crawl away, clutching the hammer, "No! I need it to get rid of that pest so I can sleep!"

Sam just slammed her back to the floor, and grabbed her arms, "Luan, there are better and nicer ways than trying to crush the poor thing!"

As the two kept struggling, their tussle brought them back into the living room, just as the front door to the apartment opened. Luna and Mazzy walked in, and upon seeing the two on the floor, Mazzy laughed, "Well, looks like Sam's cheating on you with your own sister."

Luan stopped struggling and laughed, "Ha. Nice one, Maz."

Luna just sighed and shrugged, "Yeah, yeah yeah, very funny." She then looked at Sam, "Having a tough time keeping Luan from destroying the place."

Sam stated, "Unfortunately, yes. How are things with you guys?"

A smile came across Mazzy's face as she told them, "Well, Sully and I are going on our first date tonight."

Both Luan and Sam let out a happy, "Awwww!"

Luna then explained, "And I'm gonna help Maz look rockin' for tonight, while Benny boy does the same for Sully."

Sam smiled, "Well, Mazzy is in good hands with your help."

Luan added, "And Sully too with Benny helping him."

Back over in the shared apartment of Sully and Mazzy, Sully was rocking his usual look but had added more fancy blank pants, a stylish pink scarf, and a brown fedora on his head. He was adjusting the fedora and looked a little concerned. So he turned to Benny and asked, "I don't know about this. I want to look good, but I think the fedora might be a bit much."

Benny shook his head, "Nah man, you totally pull it off. Besides Mazzy liked it the last time you wore it."

Still nervous, Sully told him, "That was back when we were just friends, this is a date, so I have to make sure it goes right."

Benny reassured him, "Hey I know how nervous a first date can be from my first with Luan, and I'm pretty sure Luna and Sam know it too. You just got to try and relax a little bit."

Trying to stop his shaking, Sully nodded, "Maybe you're right, Benny."

With Luna and Mazzy, Mazzy had just finished getting into her own outfit, she had replaced her usual jacket with a black leather one and added a purple plaid skirt. Just like Sully, she looked a little nervous, as she said, "I hope this looks good."

Luna told her, "It looks rockin, Maz. Sully is defiantly going to love it."

She started nervously fixing her hair, which of course, still covered her eyes, "You sure? Maybe I should drop the jacket, or swap the skirt for some pants?"

Luna reassured her, "Just chill, Mazzy. You got this. I know a first date can be stressful, but as me and Sam, and Luan and Benny learned, you've got to try and chill and be relaxed a bit for it to work instead of stressing so much."