Prologue

Izuku POV

My life was little age of 4 and all I ever wanted was to become a hero like All Might. During my lifetime I was considered quirkless and neglected by my parents, my sister, and childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo. Me, my mom, and sister arrive at the clinic to check the Quirk doctor checked my sister's quirk first time. Then Doctor said to my mom about her is called telekinesis which means the movement of physical objects by the mind without the use of physical means — compare precognition and telekinesis.

And the last check-up is me but my mom always neglected me. After my check-up doctor says to my mom that I'm quirkless. My mom and my sister were shocked at that after they leave with Izuku.

TIME SKIP

Author POV 

Elementary school

During class hours at Izuku's age of ten, Kacchan and his gang surrounded him while he wrote about the hero's abilities and weaknesses.

"HEY NERD WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT HUH".Kacchan stomps his hand on Izuku's desk." 

But he ignored Bakugo's word. Then Bakugo gets rage and unleashes his quirk with a small sparkle from his hand until then the teacher arrives just now. The Teacher was announcing for Today.

"Ok, class I've announced today for you all. We receive news that any of you one to become a hero". The teacher spread the words in front of their students.

TIME SKIP

After the school event at 4:00 PM Izuku seating on the swing at the playground while reviewing his study. But suddenly Izuma, Bakugo, and their gang surrounded him. They punch so hard and Make Izuku scream so hard but Izuma had no choice but to save her twin brother. 6 mins later torture him so much more. 1 hour later, they stop torturing him and leave him lying on the ground with a pool of blood. All of his stuff was destroyed and his uniform was completely ripped off.

Note: Imaging that his face is covered with blood and his body is fatal damage

30 MINS later 

It's 5:36 from now, and no one will ever save him for his life but a few people called the ambulance to save him from his injuries.  when they arrived at the hospital and the doctor said that he was murdered by the criminals that he suffered causing blood all over his eyes glued them shut, a broken jaw and an entire body burn 33 degrees. But the doctors had no other choice but to save him.  But from now the group of vigilantes was given orders by the world's government and they had a solution to save his life as a top secret. When they arrive outside of the hospital their plan is to blend in and deep undercover to retrieve Izuku's body before the group of League of Villains are going to kidnap the entire patient and turn them into Nomu. The small group of villains planted the explosive in the underground parking lot to create a distraction and they brought a truck full of Nomu and prepare to capture or kill patients.