Chapter 3: The Sports Festival part 2

Previously on Deku's return:

Deku buys a new outfit for undercover and she meets someone who has been perverted. Until then he's started new life again, Deku contacts her commander to ask for new recruit and she said "yes". Deku and her team arrived at UA Highschool and enters the stadium. Some of the students enter the field from different courses and they prepare for the first event called THE OBSTACLE RACE.

Intro:

As they prepare for a race from the starting line, Mellissa heard a tone from her watch.

"Huh, why did I  install that kind of ringtone, I wonder to find out." She thought and she press her watch.

" She thought and she press her watch

Mellissa's wristwatch

"Hello, Mellissa." An unknown voice coming from her Bluetooth earphone. " Um, who is this?" She asks quietly without getting caught." You shouldn't be here Mellissa and why are you want to become a hero? Also, don't place your left hand on your left ear they might even suspect that you're cheating." The unknown voice says. "I wanted to help people and I'll become a true hero." she whisper and the race is about to start.

"ALL STUDENTS TO THE STARTING LINE!!" Midnight shouted as they moved onto the starting line.

"Very well then I guide you through the dangerous obstacle and pick your closes friend and from the last position, got it?" An unknown voice requests her doing. "I chose Mei Hatsume, she's my closes friend." She answers and faces her sight to Mei right standing her side.

"Alright then I'll connect to her comm for you Mellissa and by the way my name is Deku it's pleasure to meet you." Deku introduces Mellissa as they are ready for the worse of the worse. 

"ON YOUR MARK GET SET-!!!" Midnight raised her hand and chop down.

"GOOOOOO!!!!". When they ran, the area was too narrow. But Mellissa activates her wristwatch to teleport ono front of them and flies overpass and Mei Hatsumei comes after her too. Both takes the lead so early.

Mellissa Shield: