Chapter 4: 6 hours in Hell part 1

Previously on Deku's return:

After the Sports Festival, Mellissa wins the tournament and UA teachers have a meeting about their missing student named Minoru Mineta. Midnight tells everyone about his past life came from his letter.

Intro:

Mustafa, Japan

M4A1 Deku kills 24 fake heroes who work with the League of Villains without getting caught and burning evidence or traces as well. Deku heading back home just in time.

Deku receive the message from the commander and she said: "We'll take of him and prep for surgery". She is very happy to see Mineta is gonna start a new life forever. Deku's team has a good life in the city.

Deku: guys we just receive a commander. We have a new recruit just now while they prep for training simulation for him.

M16: Who?

Deku: Minoru Mineta, he's a full pervert but he's started a new life now. And I ask the commander to recruit him to become a Tdoll.

M16: Sounds good for him and does he gonna join us for this mission?

Deku: Later, for now, they're working on progress for him to switch gender and a new identity.

As Deku chatting nicely she heard a ringtone call from a commander.

Ringtone call:

Deku calls in the private at her bedroom.

Zelensky: M4A1 it's the commander.

Deku: Go ahead, commander.

Zelensky: We received from the US President, the CIA agents, and the world government has just come in the secret meeting.

Deku: What are they saying?

Zelensky: The society had gone wrong.

Deku was confused about what she saying.

Deku: What do you mean gone wrong?

Zelensky: It all began in Wuhan, China 50 yrs ago now, the new quirk became the most mass destruction causing damaging the natural environment and Earth is slowly dying. Both sides wanted to make happen again.

Deku: What?

Zelensky: It's true, some people use their quirk to steal someone's quirk and fuse together

Zelensky: It's true, some people use their quirk to steal someone's quirk and fuse together. But combining other quirks causes unstable and it exploded.