Chapter 17: Operation Just Cause Part 7

Previously:

Deku creates a large hologram from her helmet.

Deku: Our target is located at the top floor and our mission is to retrieve the black cube, once we've secured it, head to the helipad on the rooftop tower and the chopper from Azur Lane will transport the package to safety by sending USS Gerald R. Ford and New Jersey. But our primary objective is to eliminate all Steel-saber forces until our private authority from Militech arrives to sweep the entire I-island.

The hologram vanished and they raised their left arm to point at the bridge.

Deku: Launch grappling hook.

Their grappling hook launched attached the handle then ascended so quickly along with Bladewolf jumped to one another and reached towards the bridge and regroup Deku's group. Back at Melissa's group, they're shocked and horrified after they come out from the bush.

Melissa: Oh my God.

Momo: They toss the two dead villains into the pool.

Shota: That black robot dog was so interesting.

Shoto: What do you mean by that, sis?

Shota: Our daddy will be cannibalized by that black robot dog.

Shoto: Good idea *Teasing and snort*.

Iida: What are you two chatting about?

Shoto and Shota: Nothing.

Katsumi looked at her twin brother's reaction causing blushing and a massive nosebleed.

Katsumi: Oh no, Katsuki, your nose is bleeding.

Izuma: Yeah, Kacchan, your face is like a tomato.

Kirishima: Yeah dude wake up.

Katsuki woke up himself.

Katsuki: Oh uh sorry my bad.

Shoto: Are you thinking of their sexy body?

Shota: Eww you're so pervert.

Katsuki: SHUT UP I'M NOT!!!

Momo: I'm very confused right now, what's a Militech exactly?

Jirou: Yeah are they vigilantes?

Melissa: No you idiots, Militech is an International Armaments specializing in weapons manufacturing and private military contracting. Militech is one of the world's largest manufacturers of weapons and military vehicles, with facilities on every continent and entire worldwide.

Momo: Whoa how did you know about the Militech?

Melissa: Well my Dad tells me about Militech but unfortunately they didn't even cooperate with the pros except the world governments only.

Everyone was shocked to hear that.

Iida: I don't why they hate Pros.

Melissa: Because the Pros doing money, fame, and power rather than protecting people, they're an opposing threat more than any villains, also remember you've just heard the news about the fake/corrupt heroes harming innocent women and children?

Uraraka: Oh yeah we just saw on the news and then things getting worse.

Momo: And that's why both vigilantes and Anti-heroes keep hunting fake Pros.

Iida: Is there any way to bring them justice?

Melissa: I'm afraid it's too late for them but let's get moving and head to the vault quickly.