Chapter 15: Operation Just Cause Part 5

Previously:

Denki continued to take a picture and video on the stage and then Mineta/Nemesis noticed and saw someone standing at the front of the center stage Denki then was surprised.

Mineta/Nemesis: (Thought: Wait, is that Denki, what's he doing here? No matter I've got a better idea for that my little Pikachu).

Mineta/Nemesis began dancing on the pole with pleasure music. Denki ready his money to throw onto the stage, excited to see if she's Mineta.

Denki: (Lady, if you're Mineta then I'll win the prize if you hang in there, babe).

Intro theme:

Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club, I-island

Music Theme:

All lights from the audience lower the brightness and the searchlights point at Mineta/Nemesis, and then she starts to do the Pole dance technique. Denki looked at her pole dance was amazing while he took a photo and video.

Denki: (thought: Wow, babe, how did you do that? That was so Sexy manly baby).

Mineta/Nemesis: (Thought: Now let me show you my true sadistic dance).

Time Skip

After Mineta/Nemesis Finished her pole dances, she began to bow to the audience as they were about to burst into cheers, and loud whistles, throw massive amounts of money onto the stage, and take both pictures and videos then Denki was astonished and disbelief at what he saw while he's taking both pictures and videos.

Denki: (Thought: HOLY SHIT SHE SO VERY VERY SEXY MANLY POLE DANCER)!!!

Then suddenly an announcement from a speaker started to announce the prize award.

Announcer: (Speaker: Who wants a price award)?

The entire audience is so excited even Denki as well.

Announcer: (Speaker: Your price award is VIOLA NEMESIS and she'll become your girlfriend or future wife).

They burst with excitement and loudly even Denki as well too.

Announcer: (Speaker: Now write your full name on a small piece of paper, fold it, and place it on a spinning box).

They wrote their name on a small piece of paper and then put it inside the spinning box as Denki was very excited too.

Denki: (Thought: Oh my God, I can't wait to be my future wife for her).

 Mineta/Nemesis meanwhile at the stage, she's scanning his name on the paper from her HUD vision.

Mineta/Nemesis: (Thought: Gotcha, I've found your name, Pikachu).

After they put the small paper in the spinning box, Mineta/Nemesis started to spin gently within 5 seconds, she opened the box and picked inside then she pulled it out from the box unfolded the small paper, and called the name.

Mineta/Nemesis: The winner is... *Unfold the paper* DENKI KAMINARI!!!

Everyone shouted, cheerful, and clapped on Denki for congrats as he was very extremely happy with tears of joy.