Chapter 16: Operation: Just Cause Part 6

Previously:

Steel Saber goon 1: Oh hey, Nagant, what brings you here?

Lady Nagant: I'm just having a moment after I finish my dinner so I'm gonna head to the Expo mall to buy some new clothes for myself and I'll leave it to you, bye.

Lady Nagant headed out of the helipad, jumped off the edge, and started walking in the air using her airwalk boot.

Steel Saber goon 2: Did our boss hire Lady Nagant?

Steel Saber goon 1: Not just her, some of the few Pro heroes who work with our boss.

Steel Saber Goon 3: I wonder if Hero Killer Stain and Vigilantes weren't here.

They continue to talk about Hero Killer Stain and Vigilantes who hurt bad people and protect good people.

Intro Theme:

Expo Luxury Hotel

Mineta/Nemesis brought Denki to her luxurious apartment and he was astonished to see this place like a heaven.

Denki: Wow this place looks so expensive.

Mineta/Nemesis: Yep I'm a vibrant girl.

Denki felt amazing and his jaw dropped wide while his eyes shone sparkle.

Denki: (thought: I wish to become a rich person with Miss Nemesis but I need to ask her real name first, stay cool keep cool be the man, Denki).

Mineta/Nemesis looked at Denki's face looks reddish and sweaty.

Mineta/Nemesis: Hey, Pikachu, are you OK? You looked very sick, didn't you?

Denki was surprised and his face began to feel more reddish like a tomato.

Denki: Oh uh n-n-nothing I-I-I-I'm just you know it feels so hot here, Miss Viola.

Mineta/Nemesis: Oh OK I'm going to adjust the air condition temperature.

Mineta/Nemesis grabe the remote and adjust the cold Air condition temperature.

Denki: (Thought: Oh man that was a close one, COME ON DENKI FOCUS NOT HER BIG MAMA MILKIES).

Denki and Mineta/Nemesis began to chat in her bedroom for a while.

Meanwhile at the Central Tower, the elevator from level 69 to the 80th floor

Deku and her teams are passing through the 69th floor.

Deku: So how's the party going?

M16: Nah I'm just having fun drinking bar.

SOP II: I'm very happy and excited to buy an armored off-road Lamborgini.

AR-15: As for me, I'm just taking a view and relaxing for a moment.

Then suddenly the elevator stopped at the 75th floor and the light blacked out.

Deku: Huh that's weird.

M16: It must have cut the power line.

SOP II: Ooohh spooky.

M16: Not now, SOP.

AR-15: What are we going to do now, M4?

Deku looked at the ceiling and she found an emergency hatch.