Last Option

Luis's POV

When I woke up both of his parents were still there. His mother humming a sweet lullaby still stroking my hair and his father still had my hand tightly in his. I tired to stay still not wanting to disturb them. "Are you up honey?" How did he know I was awake already? I nodded against his shoulder which I had apparently fallen asleep on. I quickly raised my head. "Sorry. I'm so sorry." His hand moved from my head to my shoulder squeezing it tightly. "Don't apologize. That son of mine is just a stupid asshole. I raised my eyebrows at the way he talked about his son. I mean he's right but when your own mother talk about you that way? You really did something wrong.

"Stay for dinner darling." His father stood up from the couch and gave me a soft look. "Please?" When he asks like that it's kinda hard to refuse. I nodded lightly and averted my eyes somewhere else. I could feel the nervousness in my stomach. I felt sick. Almost like I could throw up right here and now. A hand pressed itself against my forehead. I found his mother with a concerned look on his face. "Do you feel feverish or sick?" I swallowed. I don't want to be more of a bother to them than I already am. "No, I'm alright." I moved out of his touch trying really hard to not look ill but it was hard. As soon as I stood up from the couch my vision went sideways and my breath left. "Sweetie you look horribly sick. You are sweating and have a fever." He stood up beside me and tried to pull me down to the couch. I backed up away from him and placed a hand over my chest trying really hard to take a deep breath but I couldn't.

I stumbled out of the living area and into the entryway. I held onto the wall trying to keep myself up. I fumbled around at the coat hooks tearing Augusts sweatshirt off of it holding it close to my face. I finally was able to suck in a deep breath. I slid down the wall holding the sweatshirt tightly burying my face into it. The relief that washed over my body made my eyes close. Stupid...stupid August. Stupid asshole who I somehow bonded to. Stupid August who I thought I was falling in love with. Who I wanted to be with but now I don't even want to look at him. How the hell did everything get so fucked up? How did I get here? Why am I here on the floor of his house clinging to his sweatshirt because I have an attack anytime we have a fight.

A hand landed on my shoulder. "Lu..." His pheromones completely flooded me. I let go of that sweatshirt that I had a death grip and latched my arms around his shoulders. His arm hooked underneath my legs and hoisted me up effortlessly. I buried my nose into the crook of his neck breathing in every last drop of his scent. He shushed me lightly as we went up the stairs. We stopped in front of his room. He quickly opened the door and brought us both in. He kicked the door shut with his foot sitting down on the bed with me still in his arms. God, why do I always fall right back to him? Tears spilled over my eyes and down my cheeks. I sniffled and picked my head up off his shoulder. He gave me a pitying look as our eyes met. "I..." he cocked his head to the side signaling that he was listening. "I really...really...hate you." His body flinched when the last part of my sentence came out. "He sighed dropping his head slightly. "Why?" I furrowed my brows together. Is he serious?! Does he really not know?!

"You know why." I pushed away from him trying to get out of his hood but he held onto me even tighter as I tried to get away. "No. You don't get to just...leave! We need to talk." I glared at him trying to get away. "Let me go August!" I hit his chest giving him a nasty look. "No Luis! We have to talk!" Before I could really consider what I was going to do next my hand flew up and came across hard on his left cheek. "Let. Me. Go." He licked his teeth and tried to hold his anger in. I could feel he was furious. His ears grew red and his jaw was clenched down hard. He loosen his grip on me just enough that I was able to wiggled out of his grasp. I fought myself before I completely feel to the ground and stood up straightening out my clothes. "There, happy?" I refused to answer him and just looked away. "So now you're not even gonna talk!?" I glanced over at him and folded my arms across my chest. No. I'm not gonna talk. I don't wanna talk to you anyhow.

I made my way to the door placing my hand on the doorknob. "Don't leave. I want to talk. Please?" I took a deep breath not even looking back at him. "I have nothing to say to you." With that I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me. I ran down the stairs honestly just wanting to get out of the house. I'm grateful for all he did for me I really am but I can't do it anymore. I can't be with him. All we ever do is fight. I fished my phone out from my pocket and dialed Val's number. It rang multiple times before she picked up with a huff. "Yes?" She gave me that same sassy attitude she's always had. "We have to leave." There was some moving around on the other line. "Leave where?" I heard a door shut and she spoke quieter. "Augusts. We can't stay there anymore. I'll figure it out but I needed to tell you so you don't go back there ok? I'll pack everything up but we are leaving."

"Dude. Slow down. What's going on?" I sighed and ran a hand over my eyes. "Just...I'll pick you up in an hour, ok?" She gave me and ok and was going to talk more but I hung the phone up. I clicked through the list of number I had saved on my phone hoping and praying that there was someone I could ask for help. I stopped and hovered over a number I hadn't even dreamed of calling before. I can't even remember how I got her number but...it's my last option...before the car.

—————————————————————————
Hello!!! Hopefully the story has been going well so far! Bye for now lovelies <3