School shooting

Charlie's pov
He walk into school and into form with nick. He sat down next to nick hi "nick:hi" with his cute little smile we start to do are work. but that's when we heard a gun shot and a code red got called. My teacher jumped up and locked the door. Nick pulled me into his arms and we got onto the floor in the corner. At this point I was shaking a little and terrified. "Nick:shhh it's ok I got you" as he runs his hands through my hair. I grip onto his shirt tightly when we started to hear banging on the door. He pulled me closer and turned us so his back was at the door. I put my head in his chest still gripping his shirt tightly as he holds me. And thats when the door got broken open. And all I heard was one gun shot and the door was closed again. I slowly look up to see nick with tears in his eyes. "Nick:I-I'm ok" Nick what happened. "Nick:he shot me" w-what where. He says with tears in his eyes. "Nick:just my arm it's ok where going to be ok" the cops slowly come in and evacuate us. But nick isn't looking good. The emts looks at his arm. "Emt: we need to take him to the hospital" we get into the ambulance. And to the hospital the whole way I'm holding his hand tightly. He trying to crack a couple jokes to make me feel better but it doesn't work. We get to the hospital they take him back. I sit in the waiting room with my bloody hands. He starts crying. Nicks mom got to the hospital and pulled Charlie into a hug. I-I'm so sorry he was protecting me and he got s-shot. "Shhh it's ok son I know how much you mean to him he is gonna be ok" the doctor comes out and pulls them aside. "Doctor: he is gonna be ok he lost some blood but he will be just fine he will have to wear a sling for about 4 weeks" Charlie let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Thank you. Charlie and nicks mom walked into nicks room. "Nick:hi" hi my love as he sits down next to him and grabs his hand. "nick: I love you Charlie I know today was scary but I'm ok and most important you are ok that's all that matters"
Nick today you saved my life I love you so much he starts crying a little and grips his hand. If you were not there I don't know what would have happened thank you. "Nick:no need to thank me I will always protect you" he leans down leaving a kiss to Charlie's head

AN
I hope you guys like this one it's a little sad but I tried my best to imagine the situation in my head. Thank you for all the love I would love to hear more ideas I could write. This story idea came from @michealinalifeboat