Nick

Nicks pov
I wake up to my alarm at 7 in the morning. Getting up picking an out fit doing my hair and brushing my teeth. I grab my keys and drive to school. I get out walking to the table all my "friends" sit at. "Harry- what's up nick" hi "what did you do over the weekend" I hung out with Charlie. " o that little boyfriend of your how sweet" o knock it off Harry it's been long enough. "It's still weird" what ever harry. I stand up and walk away from everyone. Not wanting to get suspended again. I walk into my 1st period with Charlie sitting down. Charlie smiles at me I smile back pecking his lips. Charlie smiles even bigger. I sit in my seat doing my work. "Charlie-are you ok you seem kind of down" yea I'm fine. "You don't seem fine" I'm on char I smile lightly at him. He nods his head dropping it. As the school day goes on it just gets worse. At lunch tao was just being a jerk which made me more upset. But I didn't let them see it affected me. By the end of the school day I was so glad to go home I get into my car and wait for Charlie. I see Charlie walk up and open his door I smile and him and kiss him softly. "How was your day" it was ok how was yours. "Mine was good" good I'm glad my love. I pull out and drive us to my house sense my mom is on a business trip I figured Charlie could keep me company. I get out unlocking my front door letting Charlie in. We walk up to my room and I sit down on my bed and lay back. Charlie comes and lays next to me "what's wrong my love"  just a long day I'm ok. "Nick I know your upset" ok fine just everyone got to me today Harry Tao and all my other "friends" where just jerks today and it kinda hurt my feeling. "I'm sorry my love I didn't know I would have told Tao not today with the messing around why didn't you tell me" It's a stupid thing to get upset at. "No it's not your feeling are valid you can always talk to me" I know I'm sorry. "It's ok I'm glad your ok and talked to me" I smile and kiss Charlie. For the rest of the day we relax and watch tv enjoying each other's presence.

AN
sorry this is short just wanted to give you something I hope you guys liked it