First time

⚠️TW:SMUT⚠️
Nicks pov:
My mum left on a business trip so I invited Charlie to stay the night sense we can actually shut the door and cuddle all we want when my mum is out. We don't get much alone time. I being Charlie up to my room we set up and movie. About half way into the movie I turn to Charlie and kiss him. Charlie kisses back immediately. I switch positions so I'm hovering over Charlie. I put one hand on his cheer the other on his arm. I slowly move down to his neck and leave soft bites which is something I've never done and I hear Charlie let out a quiet moan. Kinda embarrassing but it turned me on a little. I don't want to make Charlie uncomfortable so I pull away and look at him is this ok. "Yes nick" I look at him are you sure "yes I want to take the next step" I wasn't expecting him to say that. Are you positive. "Yes I want us to be each others firsts please" I smile I would like that a lot. Charlie smiles back at me I lean down kissing him again. His hand slowly and nervously starts lifting up my shirt I break the kiss so he can pull it off. I look at him can I take your off to. I know he doesn't like having his shirt off. "Yes I trust you." I smile I love you so much. "I love you so so much Nick." I slowly take off Charlie's shirt and look at him your beautiful Charlie. He blushes "thank you" I slowly kiss his collarbone down to his chest and his stomach a certain spot on his stomach made him gasp. So I slowly start to suck and lick at that spot. Charlie moans quietly a couple of times. "That feels g-good" I smile and mess with that spot for a little and come back up your so beautiful Charlie. He blushes more. I want him to feel as much love tonight as I can give. I want him to feel comfortable. I go back to kissing him he slowly unzips my pants taking them off. I look up to see if I can take his off and he nods I slowly take his jeans off. Now that we are just in boxers I grind down onto Charlie and we both let a moan out into each others mouth it felt amazing. I grab a bottle of lube out of my nightstand. "You where prepared" well I didn't know when we would be ready and I wanted to have what I needed so I didn't hurt you. He smiles "thank you." I smile back and take my boxers off Charlie looks up and down running his hands down my abs. That's the first time he has touched me. It made chills run down my body and a quiet moan. I could see Charlie's reaction to what he did. Can I take your boxers off and start preparing you. "Yes please" I slowly take his boxers off. Charlie your beautiful. He blushes even more. I kiss his inner thighs sucking and biting gently. Charlie grips my hair and moans. I groan at him pulling my hair. I open the live bottle poring some onto 3 fingers warming it up I look at Charlie. Are you sure you want to do this.  "Yes I really want to do this with you Nick please" I nod and slowly circle my finger on his rim. He gasps I slowly push it in he scrunches his face. I don't move my finger till he is adjusted. Once he is I slowly move it around and thrust it slowly. He grabs my hand and lets out quiet moans. After a little I add a second and start scissor them. Which makes Charlie more vocal all the noises he is making just turn me on more. I hit a certain spot that makes him moan loudly. "R-right there" I add a third finger and stretch him out. I pull my fingers out and Charlie quietly wines. Do you want to put lube on me? "Yes" I nod handing him the lube bottle. He pours it onto his hand and reaches down moving his hand up and down on me. I couldn't resist the moans that came out of my mouth. Once he fully coats me. I line up with his and look up. He nods.  I slowly push in. He scrunches his face and grips my hand I don't move I let him adjust. Are you ok. "Yes it just s-stings" it will feel better I promise "you can go in a little more."  I nod and slowly push in half way and let him adjust. I hate that this part hurts him but I know he will feel amazing after. A little bit of waiting and I'm fully in. I groan your t-tight. Charlie blushes. "You can move now" I slowly start thrusting into Charlie and he is making the most beautiful noises. "F-faster nick please" I go faster as Charlie's hands find there way to my back he scratches down my back. I moan loudly. I'm close I know we both weren't gonna last long. "Nick" he moans and that pushes me over the edge I release and so does Charlie. I slowly pull out. "That was amazing" yes it was Charlie thank you. "I trust you Nick 100%" I smile and kiss him full of love.  I pull away and get a wet cloth and clean us up I run a bath for me and Charlie I get in behind Charlie.  And wash his body off.  He smiles "how did I get so lucky with you." It's more like how did I get lucky your the best person. I could have asked for someone better to be with Charlie I love you. "You make me feel so comfortable and loved I never thought I would be comfortable around anyone like this" I smile and kiss his head I will always take care of you Bubs. He smiles. I dry is off and change my sheets and make the bed laying Charlie down.  Charlie cuddles into my side as we both drift off to sleep.

AN
hi guys. I'm not the best at writing smut but this is how I imagine it going let me know what you thing and any more ideas. 💜