Comfort

Nicks pov:
Charlie had been over thinking a lot about are relationship lately so I'm gonna prove that I love him. I set up a fancy little at home dinner and invited Charlie over. I hear him knock so I go to the door and let him in. I smile at him and lean down and kiss him softly. He smiles up at me "hi" hi baby. I walk Charlie over to the table. "Wow this is amazing you did this for me." Yes I love you. " I love you to" we sit down and start eating. We finish are food and I bring Charlie to my room where I have a movie night set up with his favorite movie. "Why are you doing walk this" because I want you to know how much I love you Charlie I love you so so much. "I love you to" he grabs nicks hand and puts it in his own I want you to know that I love you so so much and I'm not going anywhere I swear. "What did I do to deserve you I love you to thank you" Charlie says with tears in his eyes. I bring him into a tight hug and rub his back no it's more like what did I do to deserve you Charlie your amazing kind sweet funny. He smiles and grips nick a little tighter. They pulls away after a little and nick wipes his tears. And lays down pulling Charlie to cuddle him they lay down cuddle and watch the movie.

AN
Sorry this is so short just thought it would be cute. Plz leave feedback and suggestions