Argument

This idea came from @fattysoul

Nicks pov:
Charlie had been ignoring me all day. I didn't know why but he posted him hanging out with a group of friends. So ofc I though he was busy but he had enough time to answer the comments and text the friend group chat. I flew in today from university and it was supposed to be a surprise. But now I'm just mad

Nick drives to Charlie's knocking on the door. Charlie's mom let's him in and he waits for Charlie to get home he sits in Charlie's room.

Charlie gets back from his friends and walks in the room.  "Omg nick what are you doing here"
Well I flew in today I was gonna surprise you but you just ignored me all damn day but can text everyone else. "I'm sorry I just forgot to answer" Charlie you where on Instagram how could you not know I texted you."I'm SORRY NICK but you have been off at university having the time of your life." Charlie are you kidding me right now. I'm a year older and your mad because I decided to go to university. Nick shakes his head. "Look nick I'm not mad I just feel left behind and forgotten" Charlie I text you back instantly unless I'm taking a test and you feel forgotten I ft you every night you stopped answering my calls and texts how does that make me feel.  I feel like your the one here that is forgetting about me char. What did I do wrong.  At this point Charlie was stunned because Nick was right "nick I'm sorry ok I know that it's me who has been distant but I don't want you to feel like I'm annoying you or holding you back I don't want to be a burden." baby your not a burden to me I love you so much and I came home early to surprise you because I miss you and I could not go another day without seeing you. "I'm so sorry Nick I-I just idk I'm sorry" I stands up and walks to Charlie bringing him into a hug. Holding him tightly. Don't ever think your a burden to me baby. I feel him nod against my chest. My shirt gets damn. I lift Charlie's head up and use my thumb to wipe his tears away. It's ok we are ok. He nods and I lean down leaving a kiss on his lips and hold him tightly in a hug again. Just being happy to hold him and have him here with me. 

AN
ok it's got a little heated in this one but this is how I would imagine and argument with them I love your guys ideas and I would love some more and see what you guys want me to write🥰