Chapter 1

"Where are you taking me Isabel this looks like a run down church are you trying to steal my kidney!?" Bell said as he started freaking out wondering how she managed to move so fast with the weight of another person. She just smiled and looked at him "trust me ok I know the goddess should be here by now." She said her smile warm enough to make the coldest of hearts feel slightly warmer that's when she let go of his arm and led him to a basement "every step I take I'm getting more and more skeptical I've been kidnapped before I know how this goes." He said as the bitchy tone came out almost like he was terrified about what he'd find when the door opened he saw the most underwhelming room ever a queen sized bed a couch and that was it "honestly thought there would be more this is kinda sad to be honest." Bell said as Isabel kinda shuffled a bit saying that they didn't have money or what not that's when Matt went to the couch and sat down feeling the uncomfortable cushions caused him to shift on the couch he sat down and had noticed that Isabel had moved to his side "Bell are we related?" She asked as he looked over at her with a look "I don't think I like this question." He said looking slightly uncomfortable as Isabel flailed about "I don't mean like that it's just your last name is the same as mine?!" She yelled her face turning red from embarrassment he chuckled "well thats not entirely true you see my real last name is something else... I think but yeah my name is forgotten for the most part." Bell said as he shrugged Isabel looked sad after hearing that "hey don't look down it was your fault." Bell said shifting slightly "I know but that's so sad!" Isabel exclaimed before putting her hand under her chin "what do you do for fun Bell?" She asked he thought about it for a second before he shrugged "target practice I guess, other then that drink, and smoke" Bell said shrugging setting his weapons down when the door open.

The door to the basement of the church opened "Goddess!" Isabel exclaimed as a small woman made her way into the room "Isabel I had a perf- who is this?" The woman said looking Bell over "Isabel is this a brother or something?" She continued as he scoffed "nice to meet you miss Goddess no I'm not related to little Isabel anyway call me Bell." Bell said holding a hand out she hesitated before shaking his hand Isabel popped up in between both of them looking at the Goddess "he saved me from a Minotaur Hestia-sama!" She exclaimed as the goddess got a look of horror "Oh My me Isabel are you hurt anywhere?!" Hestia yelled looking over the young lady who squirmed being looked over like a child Matt chuckled as this happened Isabel blushed as she attempted to get the small lady off of her "I'm fine Goddess Bell saved me from it." She stated as she managed to escape they looked to the man who at this point was sitting back down with a cigarette in his mouth about to light it he looked up looking left then right like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar before putting it back in the carton "yeah I saved her so she offered to let me join your what was it familia?" Bell questioned as the small goddess froze "y-you want to Join my Familia?" The goddess said slightly in disbelief "yeah why not is there a problem?" He asked as the small goddess shook her head "no no no it's just with that gear I expected you to want to join a more famous familia." Hestia explained "I'm more for a fan of discretion and smaller groups." Bell said pulling out a screw and moving it between his fingers "alrighty then take off you top and lay down on the couch." Hestia ordered causing Bell to stop playing with the screw and look to the goddess and Isabel "what." He said in confusion as they explained why. Sighing and rolling his eyes he took his gear off then his jacket and shirt revealing his battle-scared body before laying down face down in the couch letting the small goddess do her thing he felt a pressure on his back and a slight glow behind him made him curious to what she was doing to him until he heard a gasp "what is it?" He asked Hestia just looked at his back in shock "y-you already have two skills and magic!" She exclaimed standing up whilst transferring his stats to a piece of parchment before handing it to him sitting up he raised a brow as he read it.

Bell Cranel

Lv. 1

Str. 0

End. 0

Agi. 0

Mag. 5

Skills:

Psych evaluation: what kind of person are you Everyone is different you have the most unique combination of traits you have special abilities based on your traits:

Trait 1: Dependable- Damage to armor Taken When Stationary Reduced By 30%
You have a team-first mentality. Always last to leave the fight.
Trait 2: Lone Wolf- Initial Sprint Boost Duration 3x As Long
You Prefer to act independently. Oftentimes you questions authority.
Trait 3: paranoid- gain the ability to tell where someone is spying on you from- you've been crossed enough times to think everyone is out for you

Hey wasn't this heavier?: past battles have taught you a thing or two weapons armor and ammunition seem to be lighter then they should be.

Magic
munitions box- a box filled with ammo and equipment stock up

Putting the paper down he had a offended look "great now people will know I'm crazy." He stated with an annoyed look Hestia was still shocked but found the words she would say "that's a strange skill Psych Evaluation it's three different skills rolled into one that's impossible!" Hestia exclaimed in pure shock Bell was looking at it again "another thing why is my stats but Magic all at 0?" He asked curiously he knew for a fact he was decently strong "that's how it goes for every adventurer but worry with updates it will go up trust me!" She exclaimed with a strange pose Bell just sighed putting his gear back on then grabbing his weapons Isabel stopped him "where do you think you're going mister?" She asked as he looked at her with an 'are you serious look.' He then looked to the stairs "easy I'm going upstairs I'm guessing updating your stats require you to take your shirt off too so being the gentleman I am I'm going upstairs." Bell said matter of factly as Isabel blushed a bright red thinking about that "y-yeah carry on then." She stuttered Bell opened the door exiting to the ran down church he lit a cigarette as he sat at the pews near the door 'what the hell did I get myself into?' He thought as he looked out of a hole on the roof of the building

To be continued...
(A/n sorry for the wait I was thinking about this story for a while but didn't want to write but starting today it's going to be on rotation every other week then a month break see you next time also I might rework some of the chapters so be ready for that.)