Black Betty (rework)

On his way to the dungeon Bell ended up giving Hestia his XM4 to take back to the church hoping it use his new weapon she said she was going to be at the shop for a bit longer though it didn't bother him any he made his way to the dungeon hoping to meet up with Isabel to help pay off these weapons when he noticed Ryuu was outside the hostess cleaning she saw Bell and stopped for a second she looked worried as a master of reading people Ryuu was probably the hardest to read but he could tell "Bell they closed the dungeon earlier there's been an incident with a new type of monster, when I heard I went over to see if Isabel was ok but I didn't see her, is she with you?" Ryuu said Bell raised a brow "no, she left for the dungeon a little earlier then me." He explained before his eyes widened as he realized the danger she was in "excuse me I have to go find her." Bell stated running towards the dungeon "be careful those new monsters took out a few parties already." Ryuu said before going back to work Bell nodded as he ran towards the dungeon hoping he would get there in time.

Scene change

Isabel was on edge the dungeon was unnaturally quiet usually there would be a couple of monsters but here it was just quiet very quiet then an odd sound like nothing she'd every heard looking she saw an item on the ground stepping towards it it sprung into a form four tentacles, long lanky body with looked to be flesh hanging from itself the head was round with razor sharp looking teeth long skinny legs and arms with sharp claws it started sprinting at the young adventurer Isabel kept her blade in her grip as she attacked the monster it grabbed her left leg with one of  it's tentacle and pulled towards it pulling her off her feet upside down in the air seeing the danger she used the blade to cut the tentacle which caused the monster to let go of her leg making her fall to the ground now on her back flipping the knife Isabel jumped to her feet and ran towards the monster slashing the blade against the neck of it causing the monster to be able to claw at her leg leaving 3 long gashes along her leg she muffled a scream of pain as the monster swatted her away knocking her to the floor her leg badly damaged but still usable. She pushed through the pain as the monster sprinted right towards her she flipped the knife holding it by the blade she threw it right at the odd monster's face causing a scream of death from the monster it erupted in black goo before it dissolved leaving the knife and a bunch of scrap metal. Isabel felt the warm blood rush down her leg she whimpered from the pain then a noise a groan from someone "h-hey over here help." Isabel stuttered still feeling pain the figure came towards her slowly it reached the light and her hope diminished for what she saw gave her a look of horror a man wearing odd clothing with rotting flesh 'w-what is that?' She thought fearfully it stumbled towards her before getting into a short sprint it screamed loudly before jumping in the adventurer and tried to bite at her using her left arm she held the monster by it's throat keeping it away and using her right she reached for her blade grazing it with her finger tips it spun away and her eyes widened in fear she couldn't reach the blade so she tried keeping the undead looking man away closing her eyes hoping to find some strength using both arms to keep the monster away it screamed loudly for what seemed like minutes she yelled as well a plead for help "HELP ME PLEASE?!" She yelled tears threatening to leave her eyes her memories flashed to Bell how he saved her, her hero and prayed to her Goddess that he'd save her again. Her arms became heavy, she was losing her strength she made one more plead for help "BELL PLEASE HELP?!" She yelled before it got ripped off of her she kept her eyes closed as it made a noise of death keeping her eyes closed as she heard a familiar voice above her.

Flashback
Bell made it to the entrance of the dungeon signs were erected informing of the closing Bell also noticed Eina at the entrance with her hands together he went straight to her "have you seen Isabel?" He asked Eina gained a look of hope "oh thank the Gods you are here Bell she's still in their can you do something please." Eina pleaded Bell nodded "I will don't worry, if I find anyone else in their I'll get them out I swear on my life." Bell said as he saluted his advisor before running inside "hey is that guy nuts he's going in while it's closed." Many of the adventurers said each had unique scars scratch marks and what not one tried to stop Bell by holding his hand out but was pushed aside by the soldier.