Time to dungeon dive (rework)

After Hestia and Isabel were finished with the stat updates Bell went back down stairs they didn't do much Bell ended up sitting against a wall to sleep for the night not much happened that night other then Bell taking apart his xm4 and cleaning it other then that Hestia tried to ask question about his weapons and about his life to which he responded with "a very tragic story." He cryptically said sitting down against the wall.

Timeskip

Bell was awoken to a hand touching his shoulder quickly he raised a hand catching the hand in a iron grip causing the perpetrator to make a small 'eep!' Sound as he opened his eyes he noticed Isabel infront of him he let go of her hand "sorry about that please don't wake me up like that again." He stated standing up from his seated posts "g-good morning Bell, you sleep well?" She asked Bell shrugged to the question "could of been worse." He cryptically stated Isabel just started walking towards the door "let's go Bell time to go to the dungeon!" She exclaimed Bell sighed before following the very enthusiastic young lady "I'm coming I'm coming." He said Begrudgingly as they went out the front door this place was odd to him nothing like the world he lived new species 'this place is almost like a Tolkien book.' Bell thought to himself whilst following his new battle buddy as suddenly he noticed something in his field of vision a yellow like indication pointing backwards. Millions of thoughts were going through Isabel's mind but none of them were the ones she wanted to ask Bell about then suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder her face paled looking at it and made a small "eep" before turning"excuse me?" A young woman asked behind them. the other white haired sibling looking individual turned looking at the source of the voice. It happen to be a silver haired lady dressed as a maid "sorry to disturb you two but you dropped this." She said handing Isabel a magic stone her eyes widened in surprise "t-thank you I thought I exchanged them all looks like I missed one." Isabel said grabbing the stone putting it in her backpack Bell just narrowed his eyes 'she's trying to get something from us.' He observed knowing that Isabel didn't drop anything "hey you two are adventurers correct?" She asked already knowing the answer "yeah how did you know?" Isabel naively asked Bell gave her a look "hey Isabel look at what we are wearing." Bell pointed out she looked down and blushed as she realized she was wearing her armor "o-oh yeah right." She said embarrassed the silver haired maid chuckled "what your names?" She asked gaining her composure Isabel held her hand up "Isabel and thats Bell!" She exclaimed with a big toothy smile Bell rubbed his eyes as she did this 'Do you not know what discrete means?' He asked in his mind slightly annoyed at her antics "Are you already heading to the Dungeon at this hour?" the girl asked Bell looked at Isabel who nodded "yep my grandfather always said that an early start pays off more then a late start." Isabel said a smile still on her face "if it helps here take this." The maid lady said handing Isabel a box from it Bell smelt food better then those shitty MRE's he ate whilst on his last mission "what is it?" Isabel asked as she smelt the decently made food "well since we are closed for the day I imagine that you'd get hungry in there, so that's my lunch." The maid said with a smile Bell just raised a brow "why give it to us then you are clearly going to need it." Bell stated narrowing his eyes 'she's hiding something.' He thought as she just waved a hand "it's fine don't need it I work at the restaurant right here." She explained Bell nodded before turning her voice was heard again "if you want to repay me come by tonight tell them Syr sent Ya!" She exclaimed as Bell raised a hand in confirmation walking with Isabel "you noticed that too right Bell?" Isabel asked Bell looked at her in surprise "didn't think you would notice that Isabel, but yeah she clearly wanted something." Bell said making Isabel tilted her head in confusion "no I was talking about that cold feeling before she touched me." Isabel elaborated raising a brow as he chuckled "I see now you got scared." Bell teased as Isabel blushed slightly "n-no I wasn't!" She exclaimed looking away as they walked to the guild.

Timeskip to the guildhall

Eina was not having a good day first she finds out the one person she has been advising was almost killed, next she comes back with a new adventurer who didn't have a god's blessing, and finally now she was writing reports of what happened further stressing the young half elf out then a pair of familiar faces entered the guildhall Isabel and the new one she noticed that they looked similar she was in fact so angry she didn't notice it until right now they walked up to her "Miss Eina!" Isabel exclaimed running up to her stall "I finally got a new member in my Familia!" She continued bouncing up and down like an excited puppy Eina smiled and nodded "I see are they coming by to register?" The half elf asked as Bell walked up with parchment in hand the Eina lost her smile looking at the stats of the man she sighed looking at the man with a blank smile Bell looked annoyed "trust me I'm not happy about it either." Bell said arms crossed he felt eyes staring at him "well start by filing out these forms." Eina said pulling out a small stack of papers "oh come on paperwork your killing me." Bell said he remembered that Adler always would make him do the paperwork that needed to be done Eina smirked "I assume there will no issues right Mr..." Eina said causing Bell to look at her "Bell Cranel and yeah there won't be just Paperwork is not my favorite thing."Bell admitted rubbing the back of his head before he started filling out the forms and handing it back to the advisor "thank you Mr. Cranel now do you need any starter's gear before heading in?" She asked as she looked down at his gear "no I'm fine got Armor, weapons, and munitions." Bell said Eina looked annoyed "are you sure, no offense but a simple Knife won't be enough to kill monsters down there." She explained causing Bell to smirk pulling out one of his 1911's "this will be enough and my armor is in my plate carrier." He explained knocking on the ceramic plate her annoyed face didn't fade "yeah I'm still not convinced maybe a longer weapon?" She offered Bell just rolled his eyes "don't need it this fires a object that penetrates skin and any flesh." He said with a smile as he was holding out his hand she dropped a tag into his hand annoyed beyond control he just smiled "thanks Ms. Advisor." Bell said walking away with a giant smirk.