Chapter 2 Status update (short page)

Hestia was annoyed and very happy the skill Isabel her first child had Liaris Freese it was utterly ridiculous then her second child had this nature about him he seemed able to protect her and himself plus she will admit he was a bit handsome she blushed thinking about it 'what is wrong with me I am a goddess for me sake!' She thought shaking her head. Then familiar voices "what happens when they come for us Bell?" Isabel's voice rang out loudly "don't worry Isabel they aren't interested in fighting did you notice how the red haired one stopped the rest of them." Bell said noticing how she held some type of power within that group "besides the bastard shouldn't have called me that." Bell continued opening the door seeing Hestia waiting at it she had a look of horror on her face "what happened?!" she yelled looking at her two children Bell rubbed the back of his neck "a dickhead decided to annoy me at the pub we ate at, I proceeded to humble him." Bell said arms crossed Hestia sighed at the antics of her second child "anyways nothing will come of it their leader seemed annoyed but not wanting war." Bell said walking into the small room sitting against the wall "aaand we got a really good haul in the dungeon today Goddess!" Isabel exclaimed with a bright smile Hestia looked at Isabel in shock "h-how much?" She asked Isabel smiled "about 500,000 valis." Isabel stated with a bright and contagious smile Hestia's eyes widened before hugging the girl infront of her "you two are such good children to me!" She exclaimed with teary eyes Bell chuckled before closing his eyes and thinking about the day before he fell into the darkness of sleep, dreaming about the past.

Timeskip

Bell awoke to the sound of things falling infront of him opening his eyes he saw Hestia in his lap looking up at him with a guilty smile he gave a half amused look "now now Lady Hestia what are you doing on the floor?" He asked standing up and helping the goddess to her feet "uhhh I'm sorry Bell just getting ready for a banquet all the Gods and Goddesses are going." She explained Bell nodded and looked around "where's Isabel?" He asked not seeing the female doppelgänger "well she went over to the Hostess of Fertility for a job something about a surprise for you." Hestia said shrugging Bell nodded putting a hand on his chin "i don't like the idea of her working there." Bell admits Hestia raised a brow "oh what's this, you being a big brother to her~" she said teasingly Bell rolled his eyes at the teasing however he didn't mind it "do you have time to update my status Lady Hestia?" Bell asked the Goddess smiled "of course I got time!" She exclaimed patting the couch for him to lay on taking off his top he lay there "hey Bell you can keep a secret right?" Hestia asked she sounded nervous "depends on what kind of secret." Bell stated staring forward "It's about Isabel her growth isn't exactly normal." Hestia said she sounded scared when she said it making Bell raise a brow "what do you mean?" He asked intrigued by the conversation "if I tell you, you got to promise me to not tell ANYONE." She stated causing another question from the operator "why not is it something horrible?" Bell asked he heard Hestia sigh "no it's nothing like that it's just if other Gods and Goddesses know about this it could cause a conflict for her." Hestia said Bell nodded "so she'd be more set after then water in the desert." He compared the two Hestia gave a hum of agreement "done Bell here take a look." Hestia said with a smile handing the solider the parchment with his new status.

Bell Cranel

Lv. 1

Str. 0 —> 10

End. 0 —> 7

Agi. 0 —> 3

Mag. 5 —> 6

Skills:

Psych evaluation: what kind of person are you Everyone is different you have the most unique combination of traits you have special abilities based on your traits:

Trait 1: Dependable- Damage to armor Taken When Stationary Reduced By 30%
You have a team-first mentality. Always last to leave the fight.
Trait 2: Lone Wolf- Initial Sprint Boost Duration 3x As Long
You Prefer to act independently. Oftentimes you questions authority.
Trait 3: paranoid- gain the ability to tell where someone is spying on you from- you've been crossed enough times to think everyone is out for you

Hey wasn't this heavier?: past battles have taught you a thing or two weapons armor and ammunition seem to be lighter then they should be.

Magic
munitions box- a box filled with ammo and equipment stock up

Care package- call the name and a box with helpful benefits shows up (needs room to summon)

(A/n this is how I'm going to do the Care package rules:

Hope this helps also sorry for the short chapter thought this would be longer but didn't get it done fast enough see you next time)