recoupling

over the past days, everything has been going swell for everyone in casa amor. leo and amelia have gotten to know each other throughout the days, tasha has been getting to know billy, indiyah has been getting to know deji while paige, gemma and ekin-su got to know everybody else, on a friendship level basis.

they all had woken up due to the lights turning on. the girls immediately went outside, beginning their usual "catch-up" conversations that they have every morning.

"tasha? how'd you sleep?"

"yeah, i slept good. it was nice, normal chitchat, and then went to sleep, really."

"thats good."

"what about you, amelia?"

"i slept pretty alright," she answered, trying to keep a poker face on but ultimately failed as a giggle managed to escape.

"do you get, like, butterflies and stuff when you kiss him?

"yeah, i do," she started to get slightly flustered at the thoughts of leo and her kissing throughout the day and during the night, "i feel like a lovesick puppy. i feel so good with him, he's absolutely amazing. sometimes i just feel like this is too good to be true."

"stop it," tasha was quick to wrap her arms around the girl and started reassuring her, "you deserve the entire world, babe. you are one of the strongest women that i know. trust me, he's very keen on you and i have a feeling that's not going to change at all."

amelia let out a sigh, as she too, wrapped her arms around tasha, a small sign that she was thankful for the reassurance.

"indiyah, did you sleep okay?"

"yeah! we had a good sleep. just normal chat and whatever. we do, like, get along, definitely have a lot in common. we'll talk again today, and forever long we are here for so."

everyone went around in a circle, discussing how their nights went. when they all caught up with each other, they headed back upstairs and began to get ready for the day.
—————————————
the entire day consisted of everyone having aimlessly chats with each other. considering they were all chained to a villa, there wasn't much that they could do besides chatting to each other, coming up with a random game, taking a small nap or going on a swim.

amelia and leo were sitting at the firepit with jack, billy and samuel, as they played would you rather with each other.

"okay okay, i have one!" amelia said, "would you rather have a pause or rewind button in your life?"

"aye, that's actually a pretty solid one," samuel nodded, as he started to think about his answer, "man, i actually don't know. i think i wanna go with a pause button in my life because then i could pause my life at any given situation or something and see if that situation is worth risking or something."

"see i actually think the opposite," jack shook his head, "while it is a good one, i feel like the rewind button would be a better one to have in life than a pause button. you'd get to go back to a certain time in your life and either get to re-live that situation and get a re-do. if you have a pause button, you don't get to do that."

"i think i might have to agree with jack," amelia agreed, "but then again, the pause button would also be a good one. like say you want extra time to think about something, you could just press the pause button and you gain more time. but with the rewind button, you get to go back and have a re-do."

"would you rather be a tissue paper or toilet paper?" billy asked.

"mate, what?"

"what? that's a serious question!" billy raised his hands up, "like-"