ultimate bombshell

the following morning, it was the same usual. the islanders woke up and took some time to themselves to process the morning. then the boys and girls each went their own way to have their daily morning debriefs.

it seemed like it was going to be a pretty chill day, at least they all hoped it was going to be after last nights events. they were all scattered around the villa when billy got a text.

"i've got a text!" billy stood up as the rest of the islanders turned their attention to him, "boys, it's time for some R&R, please get ready to leave the villa. #whenindoubtzenitout"

the boys soon got up from where they were and made way towards billy, to celebrate the fact that they were all going out and spending some time away from the villa. the boys quickly went to the bedrooms to get ready to leave and eventually the girls followed and watched them as they all were running out the villa, with clear excitement.

amelia and paige were sitting in the beanbags by the pool, conversing within each other when suddenly, a familiar sound was heard coming from paiges' phone.

"i've got a text!" paige announced, being immediately bombarded with squeals and shock, as they all quickly surrounded her, waiting for her to continue, "hi girls, i heard you're all alone in the villa, so i'm on my way..."

all the girls immediately started cheering at the news, also visibly excited to finally get some new vibes in the villa, some more excited than others, but nonetheless, still excited.

"stop! no! girls come back! i haven't finished reading the text," paige laughed as she watched the girls continue their cheers, "...see you soon, adam!"

as soon as paige finished reading the message, the girls once again began cheering. they wasted no time in going straight to the changing rooms to get ready once more.

amelia just touched up her makeup a bit as she decided to stay in the bikini she already was wearing. she was done quickly and ended up helping tasha with her hair.

"are you excited?" tasha asked amelia, as she worked on her make up.

"so and so," amelia shrugged, "i honestly just miss leo. it'll be hard for someone to come in and completely steer me away from him."

tasha awed at her response, "you guys are honestly so cute together. so you don't plan on talking to the new guy?"

"i mean, i'll talk to him, get to know him a bit, but other than that, i don't think so. but then again, who knows. all i know right now is that, leo is the one i want."

tasha sent the girl a small smile through the mirror to which amelia sent one back. all the girls eventually finished getting ready and headed down the stairs and back outside.

amelia was with ekin-su, coco, indiyah and summer, sitting down on the bean bags that were near the pool. amelia heard a gasp coming from ekin-su, making her turn around and look towards where she was looking.

amelia had to take her shades off for a brief moment as she tried to make out the person that was inching closer and closer to them.

"why does he look so familiar?" amelia questioned as all the girls got up from their respective spots, making their way towards adam.

"because he's adam from season whatever i think." indiyah responded.

the girls hugged adam and introduced themselves and eventually came to an agreement to go to the firepit to get to know the not so new guy.

"how are we then? what's going on?" adam asked, as the girls sat down around the firepit.

"how come you look so familiar? i feel like i have seen you before." amelia questioned, as the girls agreed with her.