Chapter 7:

"Anne, I'm so happy you're here. I need you to do me a favor and tell Louis that Harry is not back. He swears that he saw him." Jay says to my mom.

I step out from behind the pillar as Jay turns to let my mom in. She sees me when she turns back around to close the door.

Her eyes got wide as she looks at me from head to toe. I wave as she steps aside so I can come in.

"Hey Anne. I know I ask this everytime you come over but is there any news on Harry?" I hear Louis ask in his Doncaster accent that I love so much.

'He does care, if he asks about me all the time.'

"Yeah, he's back from the states and standing in Joanna Deakins' kitchen looking at the most beautiful person on this side of the world." I say.

He looks at me like he's seen a ghost. "You found me." He says slowly.

I nodded. "I said I would and now I have."

I watch as Louis's eyes change from a blue gray to a vibrant blue. He almost dropped his phone but I catch it. I look at it and back at him.

'Well, I might as well try. 020194.'

It worked. I put my number in and text the word 'Louis' so that I have it. I close his phone and set it down.

His smile that could light up the darkest day is now on his face. He pulls me in for a hug. He holds on to me like he always has.

"You came back." He says in my ear.

I hear Jay talking to my mom. "His eyes haven't been that bright in a long time. It's good to see him smile again."

He finally pulls back and I can see the happiness radiating off of him.

"Sorry." I start to say before he interrupted me. "It's not your fault Hazza. We had to leave. I'm just happy that you're back." He says.

I laugh. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that too but I was going to apologize for running into you this morning." I finish. He looks at and let's out his laugh that I love so much.

We were there the rest of the day and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Louis. I had finally found him. I sneak a picture of him. He looked perfect sitting down in the floor, legs crossed, hands rested on his thighs, eyes bright, and a smirk. He looked genuinely happy.

We left around 6:30 pm. I climb into the car with my mom. I didn't want to leave. I had so much that I wanted to say to Louis to make you for the last few years.

That night I fell asleep pretty quickly eager to see tomorrow and possible Louis.

' We were on stage signing.

"Oh I want a love like you made me feel when we were 18."

I looked over at Louis. He looked absolutely angelic. I wish I could freeze this moment in time. He was laughing and smiling. I love him so much. I feel my face turn red as I take the microphone.

"I've loved you since I was 16 honey."I say as his eyes focus on me.'